saturday night out how much will i gain??

i'lldoit

Banned
Hello
I want to go out Satd night as I have a works charity do on,its for a guy who I worked with who sadly died aged 37.
The thing is I know I will drink when I go out,and I didnt want to drink on an empty stomach and so I was going tohave chicken and salad before I went then 2-3 vodkas and Diet Cokes when I got there?

The thing is I have now SS for 47 days and I dont want to blow it,I did CD last year and SS for 5 weeks and had a cheat but I mananged to get back on SS for another 6 weeks afterwards.

Has anyone ssed for at least 6 weeks then had a small cheat for 1 evening and got back on track?
If so how much did it effect you?
Did you stay the same gain or lose?I will get back onto SS Sunday and carry on afterwards?

I dont hardly go out only to pictures or before ss a meal out the last night I had out was 31st Dec 2005 so I would like to go but Im :confused: should I,I coulndt go and drink water as id be very alone?Or should I just miss it???

ADVICE PLEASE :eek:
XXC

My advice would be to go and just drink sparkling water as no one will know whether it is vodka and lemonade or fizzy water.

I had a do when I was on SS and decided to drive to stop me drinking and still had a really nice night out and was so glad that I abstained.

M.

My advice would be to go and just drink sparkling water as no one will know whether it is vodka and lemonade or fizzy water.

I had a do when I was on SS and decided to drive to stop me drinking and still had a really nice night out and was so glad that I abstained.

M.

Hi Mike
I hate sparkling water,people at work know im SS and you know how they nag............im making excuses I know,but the truth is Id like to go have a few drinks as Im sad and dont get out lol :eek:
Thankyou Mike I dont drive I wish I did,you have the willpower of a saint
xxc

Hiya Hun,

The answer - Damage limitation!!
So go about ur day as normal and have 2 packs - but before u go out have the remainder of ur two packs and cook a chicken breast with maybe some lettuce and drink water (do this about 2 hrs before so u can get rid of that bloated water feeling!!!
BUT, whilst u're out inbetween drinks have a glass of soda water with ice so that u stay in control.

The damage won't be from the chicken/lettuce but the sugar in alcohol and citric acid in diet coke. So the next day u may maintain or put on a few pounds - BUT, it's not actual fat u've gained but glycogen so will easily shift within a day or so.

The trick is, plan plan plan!!! Be certain u will definately return to SS the next day, that u won't eat/drink anything other than planned and enjoy it!!

Hope this helps hun!

Hugs, chelle xx

Hiya Hun,

The answer - Damage limitation!!
So go about ur day as normal and have 2 packs - but before u go out have the remainder of ur two packs and cook a chicken breast with maybe some lettuce and drink water (do this about 2 hrs before so u can get rid of that bloated water feeling!!!
BUT, whilst u're out inbetween drinks have a glass of soda water with ice so that u stay in control.

The damage won't be from the chicken/lettuce but the sugar in alcohol and citric acid in diet coke. So the next day u may maintain or put on a few pounds - BUT, it's not actual fat u've gained but glycogen so will easily shift within a day or so.

The trick is, plan plan plan!!! Be certain u will definately return to SS the next day, that u won't eat/drink anything other than planned and enjoy it!!

Hope this helps hun!

Hugs, chelle xx

Thanks Chell
I feel i may go and i will do as you say if I dont stick to SS.
I havent anything to wear :eek: I can get into 14s so I may go look for a casual outfit!
I will get back onto SS on Sunday as its £66 per week and I cant afford to not,also have 2 1/2 stone to shift.Im just worried I will gain lots,but my weigh-in is wednesdays so I may be ok.
Thanks HUn
xxc

Back