Saturday night sole sourcing!

horridreflection

Hello ladies hope ur All having a fabulous Saturday! Loving the fact I've been a good girl and my treat is a coke zero and had my nails done! How's everyone getting through their night! ? Xx

Hello ladies hope ur All having a fabulous Saturday! Loving the fact I've been a good girl and my treat is a coke zero and had my nails done! How's everyone getting through their night! ? Xx

Lovely having your nails done! I had a chocolate mousse I don't know what I would do without mix a mousse! I get my nails done every two weeks its my little pamper time which I like and enjoy as a treat to myself for working hard each month! X

I used to go all the time but never seem to get time now working full time and a baby ! Gonna have to try this mix a mouse I love choc mousse ! Ignore my spelling! Does it go bubbly ? Xx

Can you have the mix a mousse from start? I am on day 5 of ss and really enjoying it, not found anything I don't like yet but I'm sure I will get bored of hot chocolate every night after a while!

Can you have the mix a mousse from start? I am on day 5 of ss and really enjoying it, not found anything I don't like yet but I'm sure I will get bored of hot chocolate every night after a while!

To be honest Hun I can not remember when I had it the first time? This time I had it from the first week but I am not sure what the book says? You could give your consultant a ring to be sure!

Take care x

Back