Saturday Nights

mollydog1308

What is it about Saturday nights that change my motivation and focus. I've done really well all week. Was at Uni open day and shopping with my daughter yesterday and had a lovely time with her. We had coffees, lunch, met up with her friend and all the while I had a tetra and a bar with lots of water.
When we got home the battle with myself started straight away and I caved in with turkey and cottage cheese (which is allowable) but then had vodka and diet coke with a packet of crisps. Yet again, telling myself the whole time I don't need or want this but shovelling it in all the same. Truth be told, I actually didn't even enjoy it. :devilangel:
Today, I'm absolutely focussed on CD and will be SSing but i'm gutted that i have probably undone all my good work for tomorrow's weigh in.

only you know why you do it....

but you have done the right thing by dusting off and getting right back on the wagon, put it behind you..

maybe plan for next week with some tactics?

paint ur nails, have a bath, go for a walk, do things that will distract you and stop u being tempted

xx

All i could suggest is something from the booklet. Do you have the bars? A lot of people chop them into squares and keep them in the fridge to pick at.
I quite enjoyed my slice of turkey with cottage cheese last night.

I would agree either a bar or some protein only, but be careful, try to get out of the habit of picking.

take a drink instead, form a new habit

only you know why you do it....

maybe plan for next week with some tactics?

xx

Having been shopping yesterday, there is loads of knitting in fashion just now. I'm just heading to the wool shop to get some wool and patterns to knit cardigans for my daughters. Never ever thought teenagers would want hand knits!

ohhhh sounds great :) perfect for distracting pickiy fingers :)

Back