ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

I lost 1.5lb this week, very happy :D xx good luck everyone x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

well done all you losers this week! :D

I had a STS this week - don't know why as I've tracked & weighed etc but its better than a gain so going all out for a good week this coming week.

Sparkles - get your backside back to WI - it won't be so bad but if you put it off it'll get harder & harder hun. Hugs. xxx

No gain boo so that's good! I'm sure you'll get the loss you deserve next week :) xx

Lost 3lb this week! Delighted after i STS last week and really thought I was gonna have a loss. Problem is ive not stopped eating since I got off the scales! Need to be super good all week!!

I had a tummy bug last 2 days and still managed to use 34 weeklies since Saturday. Someone come and give me a slappaccino!! :eek:

'Slappaccino' Fackin LOVE IT !!!

How we all doing ladies???

I've been in Sweden for 3 days with work so not sure if i will lose or not tomorrow even though I've stayed within my PPs.

Got some busy weeks coming up too. Holiday next week in Northumberland - lots of walking the dog so should be OK but then i have a lot of traveling coming up with work. :(
Bercelona, Bremen, Gothenburg, Angers!!! Aaarrgghh! Don't know what damage all this traveling will do. :confused: hopefully it will help in my weight loss cos i'll be so active & busy & won't have time to snack etc. We'll see. xx

You seem to have a very travel oriented job hon? Must be knackered half the time lol?

I think I'm going ok, I've stuck to dailies and weeklies and I had a sneak peek and seem to be having a loss so far but we'll see tomorrow ;)
Good luck to everyone, hope you get the losses you deserve :D x

I'm an engineer in the automotive industry hun. I look after the traded suppliers that my company buy components from with respects to quality & technical aspects & the suppliers I'm responsible for are world wide!
Can be good sometimes as I get to visit some nice places but its also very tiring & lonely too! :( xx

Wow! Sounds like a high spec job hon!! Intelligent lady, how you feeling about tomorrows weigh in, feeling really bloated today myself :-( xx

Mmmmm..... WI in a couple of hours. :(

Don't think I've lost owt cos of being in Sweden for a few days & eratic eating patterns. A STS would be good.

On my holidays next week in Seahouses, Northumberland with the OH & the dog so lots of walking is on the cards.

Good luck ladies with WI today. :) xxx

I lost half a lb, not too bad considering all my bloaty food this week lol. Good luck ladies xx

1Pound OFF .... ohhh yesss, only 2.5 til im back at my weight pre Ibizaaa :p

I weigh on a saturday, Lost 3lb this week, And 4 last week, Lost 7 pound in two weeks. Good luck everyone for next week!

Good plan hon, I always feel that meals made from scratch fill me up better. Hard not to be lazy though isn't it, sometimes its easier having a micro meal or whatever in the evening.
You'll be grand hon once you get back into the right frame of mind, we're all rooting you on and you are NOT letting us down at all!! Sending hugs x

Back