ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Oh god, your lucky .. ive got IBS ... so im always in pain :( ... dont matter what i eat or what i do, always in pain :confused: ... soooo annoying !!! and i can put anything up a stone in weight if i havent been the loo in weeks :eek: xxx

Yea me too Claire.. Thankfully its not too bad tho and I seem to control it quite well..
I try eat as much fruit n veg as possible n get hi fibre everything possible.. Bread, pasta, rice, cereal etc.. Seems to control it reasonably well

Ah your lucky - mines soooo unpredicatable ... today im totally fine ... but i bet tomo ile be doubled over in tummy pain :(

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ah your lucky - mines soooo unpredicatable ... today im totally fine ... but i bet tomo ile be doubled over in tummy pain :(

Oh no :-(
A girl in work is like that. Thankfully mine seems to b mild enough. But the time in between 'movements' can get ridiculous. So that wud b why I take supplements rather than to ease pain

Dulcolax

Violent isnt the word Frances - wow, you hear a stomach gurgle then its a case of you have to run to the loo faster than it comes out :eek: (again TMI) :eek: Sorry peeps!

Claire,

I so feel your pain, I get mild IBS too and the bloating can make a change in dress size!

On the Dulcolax front, I use the Dulcolax Perles, bit less violent than the tablets but OMG the gurgle and run experience!

Had the odd mishap getting there in time..:eek::sick0019:
Thank heavens for "Vanish" lol :sigh:

Heheeee, i actually LOLed then .... bless ya ....... ile have try them ones ... coz jeeeesus, some days im forced to take some the day before work ... let say, i have to run & push ppl out my way some days ...................... hehe!!

Heheeee, i actually LOLed then .... bless ya ....... ile have try them ones ... coz jeeeesus, some days im forced to take some the day before work ... let say, i have to run & push ppl out my way some days ...................... hehe!!

Claire, Know that feeling!! :8855:

The Dulcolax Perles are brill!, dosage is 2 to 4 of these tiny little gel capsules, I take 3 or 4 but only at weekends!

Sometimes running fast isn't quite fast enough!!! especially if you don't get much warning! LoL .. echo your waterfall comment earlier!..lol

:8855:

Heheheeeee, cheers ile try them ones ........ :p ...... the things we put ourselves thru eh ......... :rolleyes:

Bless ya, yeahhh deffo, i have a food diary on here where i vent all my highs n lows .. feel free to subscribe .. in the diaries section called - 'another newbies diary' or somert like that xxxx

I WI on Saturdays :) after a couple of bad weeks I'm hoping to get a good result this week! *Fingers crossed* How is everyone doing this week? xxxx

laurieee:) said:
I WI on Saturdays :) after a couple of bad weeks I'm hoping to get a good result this week! *Fingers crossed* How is everyone doing this week? xxxx

Welcome! I'm praying for a loss this week too hon. Wanna get into the 10s NOW ;)
I'm having an ok week, bit snacky to be honest. Doing the wendie plan this week to see how it goes. How you getting on? xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Welcome! I'm praying for a loss this week too hon. Wanna get into the 10s NOW ;)
I'm having an ok week, bit snacky to be honest. Doing the wendie plan this week to see how it goes. How you getting on? xx

I managed to lose 10.5lbs in 4 weeks but put on a 2.5 in the last couple of weeks so lost all motivation! Feel I'm getting back on track now though :D I'm sure you'll get there soon! xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
I had a sneaky WI today n it's Lookin lokie a 1lb gain :-(

Noo, that'll be gone by sat. Get guzzling that water x

Cant u not take some tomorrow night? Does ur local pharmacy sell them? X

*Claire-Bear* said:
Cant u not take some tomorrow night? Does ur local pharmacy sell them? X

Need to go check. Was rushed off my feet in work today so didn get a chance to go out. N was out fir dinner with my Friend after work so not had s chance. Hav sum tabs here that I got on hols that I'll take. Took 1 last night as that was all I needed any other time I took them but hasn't helped at all. Will take another tonight. Half thinking of takin 2 tonight but am kinda afraid...

Well just makes sure a toilet is never too far away if you do take some x x

Oh Frances... Don't worry about that gain. I'm sure it'll be gone by saturday... Take them tabs to get some movement. Poor chick, your tummy must be killing?
I've resisted sneaky WI for now so not sure how I'm going so far... :(

Back