ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

azwethinkweiz said:
Oh Frances... Don't worry about that gain. I'm sure it'll be gone by saturday... Take them tabs to get some movement. Poor chick, your tummy must be killing?
I've resisted sneaky WI for now so not sure how I'm going so far... :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Its not sore at all but uncomfortable. Feel like I look 9 months pregnant :-(

I know that feeling hon, getting that a lot lately.

Sigh, sneaky weigh in is showing a measly quarter pound loss. Lame. May have hit that place where its hard to get last 6-7lb off :(

Yeah I just was wishing I hadnt hit a plateau because I wanted to be at goal by xmas and this will make it hard to get there (especially with the holiday coming up I'll prob gain weight over there!). Maybe need to use less weeklies next week and see if that helps.

Maybe. Think I'm mostly pissed off because I'm exactly 11st now and it seems so hard to break properly into the 10s!! Annoying!

Maybe. Think I'm mostly pissed off because I'm exactly 11st now and it seems so hard to break properly into the 10s!! Annoying!
Oh I know how that feels!!! But lets make a vow to think positive thoughts when it comes to our "diets"
Positive thoughts bring positive results :D

Im same girls. I seem to be stuck on 9st3 to 9st4. Well annoying x

I can't even imagine being that weight Claire, it sounds so light to me! You're shorter than me are you? Please say you are? :p

I weighed myself again couple hours later and I had 3 quarters of a lb gone. My scales might be just going mental. Ugh.

I can't even imagine being that weight Claire, it sounds so light to me! You're shorter than me are you? Please say you are? :p

I weighed myself again couple hours later and I had 3 quarters of a lb gone. My scales might be just going mental. Ugh.

Scales can do that, I think they have a built in random humour mode!!.. grrrr

Where you off for your hols? Did you get the Perles?

Sal

Im sure I replied to you sarah. Someone stole my post. Im 5ft1 =)

Lol Sally!! I'm off to Lanzarote in couple weeks for a week. Havent had a holiday this year so wanna make the most of it :)

Think that was Frances looking for the Perles, was it?

Awwwh 5ft 1in... you are a short one!!! All dainty and petite ;) xx

Too small if u ask me. 9st4 is considered fat in the land of midgets haha x

Another 1.5lbs for me!! That's 11lbs in three weeks, and only a 1lb away from my 5%!!

I love ww!! x

Ela ine said:
Another 1.5lbs for me!! That's 11lbs in three weeks, and only a 1lb away from my 5%!!

I love ww!! x

Fab loss hon!! Well done, so close to 5% now :D xx

I'm yet to weigh in, I seem to be avoiding it this morning lol. Feel like a sts today... Hmmm... We'll see. X

Ok I went for it and got a nice surprise! Down 1lb! And I ain't even been to the loo in a couple days (sorry for tmi).
Well that brings my weight to 10st 13lb... I really hope I can stay in the 10s now!! Hoping for another lb off next week ;)

Good luck weighers xx

Dubchick81 said:
OMG... Just noticed I've not only reached goal... I'v also lost 2 stone :eek: :eek: :eek:

Brilliant hon, delighted for you hon :D xxx

Back