ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Bless ya ... but hey, look at you ... your in the 10's ... youll be swanning round with yer flat sit down tum before u no it :cool:

I've never had a flat sit down tum in my life hon, I'm just not built that way. But will try my best to be somewhat happy with how I look. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

2.5 off this week ladies! xxxx

laurieee:) said:
2.5 off this week ladies! xxxx

That's brilliant, well done!! XxX

+2lb? There are no words to describe how upset I am. I didn't do anything so wrong that would make me gain this much. Up and down constantly and now back out of the 10s (I just friggin knew this would happen and knew I shouldn't celebrate when I got into 10s last week).

I feel really ashamed now. People ask me how i've done every week and what am I supposed to say? They'll think I've been stuffing my face or something!?

Can I join too? Just completedmy first week. Weigh in was this morning and I've lost 4lbs.

feeling good

Chicaloca said:
Can I join too? Just completedmy first week. Weigh in was this morning and I've lost 4lbs.

feeling good

Course you can, well done in your loss that's great xx

azwethinkweiz said:
+2lb? There are no words to describe how upset I am. I didn't do anything so wrong that would make me gain this much. Up and down constantly and now back out of the 10s (I just friggin knew this would happen and knew I shouldn't celebrate when I got into 10s last week).

I feel really ashamed now. People ask me how i've done every week and what am I supposed to say? They'll think I've been stuffing my face or something!?

Sarah hunnie chin up. All that will b is coz ya'v not been well n hadn't been eaten a couple of days. N yer almost due so some water retention. Pls don't let it get ya so down babe. Yer doing brilliant. Look at yer total loss not jus this week. That'll b gond in no time at all u just watch xxxxx

I'm afraid its just gonna go up and down and up and down around this weight from now on. I hope not.

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm afraid its just gonna go up and down and up and down around this weight from now on. I hope not.

I'd defo say it's only down to u being I'll hun honestly.
How has yet water intake been? X

My water intake isn't great. The water at work tastes absolutely vile the last while and I won't drink it. I hope it is just being ill... Most people lose weight after being ill.

Ladies nowt can be as bad as my weight, week 12 of staying the same, so unfortunately its game over ... X

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ladies nowt can be as bad as my weight, week 12 of staying the same, so unfortunately its game over ... X

:(

After 2lb gain last week I lost 3lb this week. So the gain is gone along with another lb. I'm off on holidays tomorrow morning so expecting a biiiiig gain when I get back lol.

Good luck with weigh in everyone x

Well done sarah you little star .. enjoy your hol. A blow out will do you good xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Well done sarah you little star .. enjoy your hol. A blow out will do you good xxx

Thanks honey. Hope you're doing well too xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks honey. Hope you're doing well too xxx

Ah dont do ww as precise as I used to but try to keep within my points as well as possible .. Glad your doing so well xx

1 off this week :)

2nd week and I had a few evenings out and instead of taking the time to point I didnt. Lesson learnt.

I must be doing something rite as I've lost another 2.5lb this week.... My e-source says I'm only allowed 26 daily pp now.....!! I thort the minimum one was allowed was 29??! I kno there's only 3 point difference, but still....

Thats a total of 1stone 1lb now... Yay!!

Back