ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

*Sparkles* said:
I'm starting to worry bout weigh in now , last week sts and hoping for a loss today! Hope the scales play in my favour!!

Don't worry hon... I've been away for a few days for my OHs 30th birthday and I'm gonna gain big time after having pizza, curry, 3 course meal, full irish brekkie etc etc. good luck! X

Ok I weighed in. A pound on, could've been worse after my mini holiday & the crap I ate. So firmly back on it now and will get that off again next week!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Last edited:
I lost 1lb and 3/4 !!!!! Im over the moon.

That brings me to 8 stone 13 3/4

carlawhite said:
I lost 1lb and 3/4 !!!!! Im over the moon.

That brings me to 8 stone 13 3/4

Fab! Any tips hon? X

Hey ladies another 3 lb off for me this week that gives me 13lb in 13 weeks so thrileed with this! Good luck for the next week! xx

Everyone did well except me lol. I'm back to it though! Wish me luck for next saturday :) x

Everyone did well except me lol. I'm back to it though! Wish me luck for next saturday :) x

aww dont worry hun!! we all have weeks like that

xxx

carlawhite said:
aww dont worry hun!! we all have weeks like that

xxx

3.5lb off after a random 5lb gain a few weeks back ......... well done all .... Sarah dont beat yerself up .. a pound gain after all that yummyness, you should be proud ;) coz id prob gain a stone after that lot .... heheeee !!

*Claire-Bear* said:
3.5lb off after a random 5lb gain a few weeks back ......... well done all .... Sarah dont beat yerself up .. a pound gain after all that yummyness, you should be proud ;) coz id prob gain a stone after that lot .... heheeee !!

Well done missy. That's excellent :) x

Thaaaanks girlies :D:D:D:D supppper chuffed xxxx

Morning, i lost 5.5 on saturday, really pleased as ive started the gym and was told i might not loose x

lost .25lb which im pleased with as i had an indian sitdown meal wednesday and wine! so very happyi didnt put on! :)

Hey girls 1lb off for me but not too unhappy with it as its that time of the month
Have a great wknd
xx

Back