ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

loopzyloo said:
Well joined up this morning, a bit disappointed in myself in what the scales said. Anyway here I go fingers crossed.

Don't be. Imagine how good you'll feel when you lose some of that now. Well done for joining up x

louise88 said:
1lb off for me. Was really aiming for 2lb so a bit gutted. Hoping it's just water retention from being time of the month and changing my exercise routine. :(

Well done to everyone for there losses.

Don't be gutted hon. Seriously. A pound off is great. Weigh out a pound of something and feel that weight in your hand! And yes exercise definitely makes losses a bit strange for a while. See how you go next week (I needed to start eating more when I started exercising out I wouldn't lose anything) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey lovely ladies.

Lost 3lbs this week taking me to a total of 6.5lbs.

A wee 0.5lb to get my first silver 7 will hopefully get that next week!

Well done to all you other losers.

Dxxx

3.5lbs off today. :D yay.

Yea we're doing well. Fingers crossed for this Saturday. :D

Iv sampled every type of takeaway and I'm eating Easter eggs for breakfast :( so I'm expecting a gain!! I'll be bavk on it after Saturday thou :) xxx

Chelley said:
Iv sampled every type of takeaway and I'm eating Easter eggs for breakfast :( so I'm expecting a gain!! I'll be bavk on it after Saturday thou :) xxx

Lol. Easter eggs are the devil. Normally I would munched my way through all of my eggs and then starting on the OH's but so far I've only had half of one small one. But I had a dominos on sat an then was at mums for dinner on Sunday an ate 21 weeklies. Been good the rest of the week an stuck to my dailies but had a sneak peak at the scales last night and was pretty gutted because it showed a gain. Normally I weigh in on the morning so hopefully it's not true.

Note to self - don't sneak peak at the scales :(

I've definitely gained. Totm plus a lot of chocolate and naughtiness. Can't seem to get my motivation to come back. Need to have a good week next week!!

Iv not gone on the scales for fear of huge gain! I weigh in at 8 tomoro and am dreading it :( we'll all have an amazing week next week!xxx

Chelley said:
Iv not gone on the scales for fear of huge gain! I weigh in at 8 tomoro and am dreading it :( we'll all have an amazing week next week!xxx

Ugh... I need an amazing week. I've been so bold :( good luck for the morning xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Ugh... I need an amazing week. I've been so bold :( good luck for the morning xxx

Thank you & You can do it just remember NTAGASF :)) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow guys. Here's to next week lol. Xx

+1lb. Not as bad as I thought to be honest considering it was Easter & got my totm! So I'm not too upset. Good luck everyone x

1st week on the plan and lost 4.5lbs :) Had an awesome week. Not feeling hungry and already feeling good.

Omg omg omg! I stayed the same :D woooo! So happy with that! Nearly killing myself at the gym the last 3 nights was worth it! Xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
+1lb. Not as bad as I thought to be honest considering it was Easter & got my totm! So I'm not too upset. Good luck everyone x

Here's to an amazing week :) x

Only 0.5 off for me this week but much better than the gain showing during week. I had 20 weeklies left and was in the gym 3 times during the week and was really good Monday to Friday but hey ho!

Going to be super good this week.

Back