ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

hello saturday stunners, i would love to join you!
i have been doing ww pro points myself at home and lost 11.4lbs in 7 weeks. im so pleased with myself! :D
i am however having a horrible week, cant stop eating haha
anyway good luck and look forward to seeing all your losses :)

Hellooo Saturday stunners!!

I used to weigh in on Fridays but I'm not always at home to weigh on my wii on Friday morning so changing it to Saturday :)
This week I lost 5lbs woo!! And hoping this is a big insentive to lose almost more as I have about 4 stone to lose!! Xx

hello again
well done ladies on your losses! i lost 2.6lb this week! i am so pleased and surprised!
good luck for next week everyone :D

Bah!! 2lbs off-just missed getting into the 13's!! Bang on 14st! Still, that's 3st 9lbs off in total. Good luck all for next week. How hard is it with all the Christmas goodies in the shops? Sheer torture!!

Wow everyone is doing so well xx

Can't believe it!! Gained 8lbs over Christmas/New Year when I weighed in last week at class. Went yesterday-had lost 10lbs!! It's my biggest loss yet and I'm 6 months into the plan!

Im a Saturday newbie and lost 2.5lbs yesterday. Not a huge 1st week loss but im happy with it as my bodies been mucked about for too long with shakes etc. Tis going in the right direction - thats the main thing! :)

Hi, I'm only 2 weeks in but weigh in on a Saturday. I lost 2.5lbs this week and last so am very happy. If I get another loss next week I will start to believe it is not some wierd coincidence, lol!!

Good luck all.

YG

Back