Saturday weigh in

Morning lovely ladies, STS this week.

I know where I'm going wrong, carb portions too big & keep picking at bits of leftover Easter egg and jelly sweets. I just can't knock the sweet thing on the head, my husband buys jellies ALL the time, and the house is always full of them. I've asked him not to, I've asked him to keep them in a separate cupboard etc etc but everytime I move them they creep back to the larder mysteriously... He's too thick to remember they don't go there anymore. Starting to get really down with myself for not being able to stop popping one or two into my mouth (a few times a day so adds up), and also that this stuff is always in my house. I'm usually good my my meal choices (will reduce portions this week) but this is undoing all my hard work & I'm really getting totally fed up with it all really.

Sorry for rant :-(

And here's an example of what I mean:

Attachments

• image-50413090.jpg
    image-50413090.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 57
aaw honey,i feel totally the same,like i say ive had 10 really good days and i still manage to put on 4lb.im getting upset with myself too.i eat the right things(when not being naughty ) and if i have a bad day il start fresh the next day.its so frustrating isint it.i dont seem to be able to lose much each week like i used too.and it is dissheartning isint it.
maybe we should do this together , this week ,how do you feel about that? do you have a diary,we could check each others out and maybe give each other some advise, a bit of support for each other eh x

gonnabesmall said:
aaw honey,i feel totally the same,like i say ive had 10 really good days and i still manage to put on 4lb.im getting upset with myself too.i eat the right things(when not being naughty ) and if i have a bad day il start fresh the next day.its so frustrating isint it.i dont seem to be able to lose much each week like i used too.and it is dissheartning isint it.
maybe we should do this together , this week ,how do you feel about that? do you have a diary,we could check each others out and maybe give each other some advise, a bit of support for each other eh x

Yeah I'd like that :) never been brave enough to put my diary on but if ur happy to help me out I'll do it?? Starting today? (((nervous))). Will also send u a friends req on FB too. Let's do a good week & not sabotage ourselves!!! I've sorted all the jellies & sweets out, put into into tins & put them onto the top shelf out of my way (pic attached) & feel a bit better already :)

Will post my diary tonight & will pop into urs too! Let's kick fats ass this week xx

Attachments

• image-2418808608.jpg
    image-2418808608.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 40
I've sts too. I'm not too concerned though cause I've done loads of exercise this week and that always slows down my losses but I can actually see that I've lost weight and can feel it in my clothes. The scales will say the same eventually!!

I also need to drink more water (been saying the same for ages)!

Well done chocolateworm! 5lb is an amazing result. Keep it up!

Gonnabesmall and kieragh, draw a line under what is in the past and move forward!!!

Here's to a great weigh in next week!! X

Yeah I'd like that :) never been brave enough to put my diary on but if ur happy to help me out I'll do it?? Starting today? (((nervous))). Will also send u a friends req on FB too. Let's do a good week & not sabotage ourselves!!! I've sorted all the jellies & sweets out, put into into tins & put them onto the top shelf out of my way (pic attached) & feel a bit better already :)

Will post my diary tonight & will pop into urs too! Let's kick fats ass this week xx

YAY ,thats brill,although i will be having a indian tonight but thats been arranged all week ,but il be on plan till tea time and i will be on track 100% from tomorrow :) we can do this GIRL POWER :D

Really pleased - weighed myself this morning after my first week on slimming world and I have lost 5lbs! My husband has lost the same too! x

Really pleased - weighed myself this morning after my first week on slimming world and I have lost 5lbs! My husband has lost the same too! x

Congratulations! :clap:

Morning lovely ladies, STS this week.

I know where I'm going wrong, carb portions too big & keep picking at bits of leftover Easter egg and jelly sweets. I just can't knock the sweet thing on the head, my husband buys jellies ALL the time, and the house is always full of them. I've asked him not to, I've asked him to keep them in a separate cupboard etc etc but everytime I move them they creep back to the larder mysteriously... He's too thick to remember they don't go there anymore. Starting to get really down with myself for not being able to stop popping one or two into my mouth (a few times a day so adds up), and also that this stuff is always in my house. I'm usually good my my meal choices (will reduce portions this week) but this is undoing all my hard work & I'm really getting totally fed up with it all really.

Sorry for rant :-(

There is a recipe for SW jelly sweets! So try and get the hubby to replace his sugary jelly sweets for these, then you don't have to feel guilty when you eat a few when popping into the larder!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/151477-jelly-sweets-sw-way.html

2lb on for me this week :(

I know not eaten enough this week, due to uni work, and i've hardly had any superfree at all.

Hopefully i'll budge it next week!

x

Hi all!!

Can I join please? Started today, an will with Saturday mornings at home. I'm a re-starter, but treating this time differently, as if I know nothing and need to learn everything!

:)

Gutted :( I STS this week. 5 weeks till my hols not sure if I can reach my goal by then. REALLY want to. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another sts for me :( Starting to get a little fed up of this!!!
Am sure I'm losing inches but could really do with it showing on the scales now!

Haven't had the greatest week to be fair. Had an odd piece of toast and was out with friends last night for dinner.

Will go for a 100% week next week and drink lots of water, eat lots of fruit etc and keep my diary updated as have not been quite so good with that all week.

Good luck with your weigh ins fellow Saturday weighers :)

X

Well after dismal week upon week Gonnabesmall & I agreed last sat to support each other thru a 100% week and...... I lost 2lb woohoo!!! May not sound much but that's my biggest loss in months plus it's * week. That's 1.5% of body weight (can u tell I'm addicted to Biggest Loser USA lol).

But why I'm really happy is that I really enjoyed what I ate this week, I varied my recipes & made SW sweet treats and I know I can do it again this week!

(sofartogo u didn't gain which is the main thing, if u can do 100% u WILL see it on the scales next week!) good luck x

Hi guys im a Saturday weigher at home. Just started back on SW last week. My scales are set in kg lol. But I had exactly 1 kilo loss this week. Sticking to good old red and green days. But I do mostly green with some fish as a healthy extra for dinner. My hubby started with me and he lost 1 kilo too. He thinks thats not much for sacrifising his cakes for breakfast hahah. Good luck to all other Saturday weighers, well done to all those great losses xx

Back