Saturday weigh in

I am going to be happy with a sts this week as i had a good birthday weekend last weekend!!

Hi Everyone, this is my first week weighing in. This week I lost 7lbs...v happy!
Hope everyone gets what they wanted,

:)

Stayed the same ... happy with that.

Hi :) I rejoined SW yesterday and wondered if I can join yr group? Lost the plot back in May and have never been the same since. But back on the SW train & hope I have picked the direct route!!

I weighed in at 14st 12lbs :( I have no immediate incentives but will use my weekend in the lakes (4 Oct) as a mini target to lose the 6.5lbs I gained since last being weighed at group in July.

Fingers crossed! xxx Sarah

Hi everyone. I stayed the same this week. I deserved it but was still a little annoyed with myself. Here's to a loss this week - fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for everyone this week...I have been on plan all week pretty much and have done a bit of exercise so am really hoping for a loss.

KT
Xxx

Hi all, i lost just over 2lbs this week which i am pleased about. Puts me in the next stone down too...homeward straight.

KT
X

Well done Hanbax & Katy!! Good week!! I lost 3lbs. Chuffed to bits!! I am away next weekend so will be weighing in the following Saturday.

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi all,

This is my first post, been doing slimming world online for past week, weighed in this morning and lost 4lb! So happy! Felt a bit lonely without group to share with so hope you don't mind me posting! Well done everyone on their losses :) xx

Can I join in here too? 2nd week on SW. First weigh in I'd put on 2lb but it was TOTM. Posted on the forum & got lots of support & encouragement. Well this week (yesterday weigh in ) I'd lost 2lb :) So much happier & feel motivated to continue :)

Well done on all the losses,good luck next week to those that sts or gained,including me !!! 2 lb on this is a recurrent theme!!!!

Can I join pretty please??

On my 2nd week and doing quite well... Lost 4lbs on first weigh in last week! Happy with that.

Would be happy for 1lb a week x

Back