Saturday weigh in

Trying to stay motivated this week..1.5lbs on ..not had a loss for a few weeks ..starting to feel despondent ..here's hoping for a loss at wi on saturday:rolleyes:

Trying to stay motivated this week..1.5lbs on ..not had a loss for a few weeks ..starting to feel despondent ..here's hoping for a loss at wi on saturday:rolleyes:

I feel your pain,
I've been following plan and only had 70 syns every week (even though allowed 105) , yet not doing great.
Had a 2lb gain two weeks ago and a sts last week , so really hoping it shifts soon :(

I feel your pain,
I've been following plan and only had 70 syns every week (even though allowed 105) , yet not doing great.
Had a 2lb gain two weeks ago and a sts last week , so really hoping it shifts soon :(

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and scales say I have lost 2lb..here is hoping that stays the same on saturday...I feel it definitely is getting harder to loose the last stone and a half...fingers crossed...when is your day to weigh in???

Kattb91 excuse my comment when is your day to weigh in..was at work and talking and posting at the same time!!!! Hopefully we can both of lost at weigh in in Saturday

Hello, I'm new here (waves!) I'm going to start SW tomorrow but Saturday is going to be my official weigh in day. I've done it before and am going to try doing it at home this time :)

Hello, I'm new here (waves!) I'm going to start SW tomorrow but Saturday is going to be my official weigh in day. I've done it before and am going to try doing it at home this time :)

Hello :) I'm on my second week so I'm pretty new too! Let me know how you're finding it and good luck :D

Xxx

Weighed in a day early because I cant make tomorrows weigh in and Im pleased to report a 1.75lb loss. I know its not a lot but as long as the numbers keep going down Im happy. Good luck to everybody for tomorrow :)

4lb off for me n slimmer of month after a very up and down month its much needed x

Hello again peeps, after a bad start to the week managed to get a grip, 2lb loss so over the moon, need to lose 6lb and i have hit my 3 stone target, keep up the good work x

Hey peeps, its that time again, hope evryone had a good week, 3lb loss :p amazing 4 me nearly hit 3 stone mark only 2lb to go, good luck for next week :)

Back