Saturday weigh in

Weekend consisted of wine gums and crisps and home made Viennese whirls plus gin!!! It doesn't take a genius to see why I haven't lost any weight this week. Right new week new start

Had a sneeky peak this morning and even though Ive stayed on plan its looking like a couple of pounds gain. Im not too worried about it because I had a big loss last week which is totally out character, so its my body's way of evening out. I will be more than happy if I stay in the 11's :)

After being good all week, yesterday I had a big social day at university, and was not at all organised about it. In the end I decided that this was the last time that I'd be inducted onto a degree programme, ever, so I might as well celebrate and join in. This means perhaps less of a weight loss than I'd hoped - I weighed myself mid-week and had lost 3lbs, but this morning the scales still show a 2lb loss, so I'm happy with that :)

Oh dear the 3.25lb I lost last week has found me again :( I havent done anything any different so I guess its just one of those things. On the plus side I still lost 9lb in September so thats an achievement in itself :) My goal for October is to get back into the 11's and lose 5lb which will give me a total loss of 1st 1lb :) So heres to a great month. Good luck everyone xx

1lb loss. Not too bad. 5lb to go till the 11's Here is hoping to a good week. Got two weeks off work convalescing after op so need to resist all temptation Good luck everyone

Back with you all as of tomorrow morning after my final SW class was on Tuesday.

Not sure how to approach it though. Maybe going to have to treat it as a new WI as my scales different to the SW ones so I may gain 1.5lbs just by changing scales or I could just take the 13 4.5 that I weighed on my own scales on Tuesday before my class and get kind of an accurate read on tomorrows, decisions decisions!!!

Any thoughts? x

My first time here weigh in tomorrow morning 5 days following SW plan not expecting miracles just trying to lose a bit and change my eating habits.starting weight 10 st 13 lb.
Good luck all Saturday weighers.

Another pound off this week, despite it being erratic. Could have been so much worse if I'd not pulled it back from Wednesday!

Down 1 this wk but that is from Tuesday as that was last WI with SW. That ok, so I am oozing at it as 6.5lbs total loss. Can work with that!!!

Well done, some good losses this week :)

Back