Saturday weigh in

Well, 1st weigh in this morning since restarting, and I'm 1.9lb lighter!!!! Very pleased with that, especially since I'm going it alone at home!

I have been completely off track for a few weeks and the scales are saying a 5lb gain :cry: Ive got a tough week this week but Im hoping that making the best food choices I possibly can, under the circumstances, that I can get the numbers on the scale moving down again. Good luck everyone xx

another pound off for me. Quite pleased to see the numbers going down, and trying not to be impatient this time round. In the past slow losses have led me to switch from diet to diet to diet. Think it's time to start throwing some exercise at it now though. Feeling very sluggish and cba to moved since finishing my weekend job to focus on full time study.

Some great losses this week - well done everyone!

Gilljo that's brilliant we'll done Donna .....me I only managed to stay the same...not impressed prob not eating enough I don't know what I am doing wrong!

Hi everyone... would love to join your thread... I weigh in at home on a saturday... you all seem like a lovely bunch... lookin forward to giving and recieving great support xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back