Saturday weigh in

Ive been a million miles away from track for a little while.......but I found my way back yesterday and hoping to stay there. Im not expecting a loss on Saturday because it would of only been 3 days, but 3 days down is better than none. See you all Saturday :)

2 lbs off this week :) got by 3 stone award in group (rejoined August 2012, had previously lost 11.5 lbs), however only need 1.5 lbs to have lost 4 stone :)

Hi, i've just joined the forum, my weigh in day of choice is Saturday, so may I join you please, it will really help if I have to "confess" my loss/gain each week.
i'm loving this forum, I live in France, so no chance of support from meetings
thanks

Bn AWOL 4 a few wks, tried calorie counting on MFP but still left hungry so now doing a mix of the 2 to make sure that I don't go horrendously over on cals which I think could b so easily done on SW!!

Weighed in on sat at 13st 5 1/4lbs

First weigh-in, down 0.8k, about 2 pounds. Delighted.
going to the UK. For a week on Thursday, to stay with family. No weigh in but will do my best to stay on track

After a terrible week through no fault but my own, I put 2 1/2 pound on...I couldn't believe it I was so embarrassed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No need to be embarrassed, it happens. Life sometimes gets in the way.

I gained a pound, not pleased as had a stomach bug for 3 days and didn't think I would gain :(. Back on plan this week.

1.25lbs off this wk. step in rite direction. Aiming for 13 for Xmas, happy with more :)

0.75 off this week, Im happy with that as its still a step in the right direction. Ive got a couple of meals out this week which Im going to enjoy. I keep reminding myself this is a lifestyle change and not a diet. The second I think Im on a diet I find myself having the urge to eat everything in sight regardless of being hungry or not. So heres to another good week. Good luck everyone x

Back