Saturday weigh in

up again...its all going pear shaped...literally.
new year, new start, am moving back to the UK in 2 weeks, so with all the healthy eating products available, I must succeed this time

Hi all . I just started yesterday and weighted at an awful 13st 13lb ... I gained a stone over Xmas and am so disgusted with myself ... I'm all set to change my ways this eek .. Heading out soon to get the weekly shop , any pointers or tips? I'm doing SW EE , I work all day so I'm looking for tips for evening meals (must be quick and easy) .. Thanks in advance and well done to you all, I was reading some recent posts and am astounded at some of the weight losses! Ye must be so proud of yourselves :D

Laura*7 I agree we can do it :D :D

im a saturday weigher all though i started slimming world on thursday i couldnt get to the digital scales until saturday so that will be my day.
was 11st4lb ideally would love to get back to 10st x

wow , what a great loss, i would be over the moon with a percentage of that next saturday, good luck x

Thank you xx and good luck to u xx

Hi all . I just started yesterday and weighted at an awful 13st 13lb ... I gained a stone over Xmas and am so disgusted with myself ... I'm all set to change my ways this eek .. Heading out soon to get the weekly shop , any pointers or tips? I'm doing SW EE , I work all day so I'm looking for tips for evening meals (must be quick and easy) .. Thanks in advance and well done to you all, I was reading some recent posts and am astounded at some of the weight losses! Ye must be so proud of yourselves :D

i only started this on thursday and i work 6am-6pm through the week and on a sunday, i have found lots of simple ideas on here also a lot of snakcs to have to hand also reading through the recipes i took note of ingredients coming up often and made a list along with yoghurt, quark and fry light oh and plenty of eggs, i havent been caught short of ingredients yet x

i only started this on thursday and i work 6am-6pm through the week and on a thursday, i have found lots of simple ideas on here also a lot of snakcs to have to hand also reading through the recipes i took note of ingredients coming up often and made a list along with yoghurt, quark and fry light oh and plenty of eggs, i havent been caught short of ingredients yet x

Meals you can cook in.a slów.cooker (if u have one lol) are great if u work alot xx

yes that is what i have been looking at today and got quite a few to try also the one with few ingredients both gave me lots of ideas. im hoping this forum will help boosting my motivation for weighing x

yes that is what i have been looking at today and got quite a few to try also the one with few ingredients both gave me lots of ideas. im hoping this forum will help boosting my motivation for weighing x

Yes i find it helpful on here xx

Back