Saturday weigh in

Here, here hun. Totally agree x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh exercise maybe outta window tho as got neck pain going into my shoulder blade and down my left arm x gonna ring docs to get advice x

Oh exercise maybe outta window tho as got neck pain going into my shoulder blade and down my left arm x gonna ring docs to get advice x

Oh poor u hun, that doesn't sound good. Get yourself 2 the docs asap xx

Oh poor u hun, that doesn't sound good. Get yourself 2 the docs asap xx

Been to docs and its a strained muscle and I got to do stretching exercises but if it no better in a month to go back xx

Good luck to everone on their WI tomorrow :scale: Hopefully we will all be smiling at the losses

Well I had to WI a day early, as I'm away for the weekend. I've been away on holiday so a gain of 4lbs - but as I had a sneaky WI straight off the plane, which came in at plus 9lbs, I think the final plus 4 isn't too bad!

Good luck everyone else.

I'm sure now your back on plan you will see it gone next week :)

Bit nervous for weigh in tomorrow. Had a meal out on Tuesday highly synful. The rest of week cut back on syns so hopefully I've done enough. The mirror is a terrible guide for weight loss, one minute I feel like I've lost and next time feeling fat.

Bit nervous for weigh in tomorrow. Had a meal out on Tuesday highly synful. The rest of week cut back on syns so hopefully I've done enough. The mirror is a terrible guide for weight loss, one minute I feel like I've lost and next time feeling fat.

I know what you mean hun, I find different clothes look better on me than others even though they are the same size!!

Exactly same xx one minute I feel great and next I don't xx today's a good day tho x did a hour on treadmill at gym and burnt over 500 calories hehe xx

Morning peeps xx great news, I've lost 3lbs. So chuffed as been other weight 2 weeks running till now x onwards & downwards :D xx.good luck everyone for today xx

I've lost a pound and a quarter. I love how my scales measures quarters just to confuse me. Test my maths in the morning.:D Very pleased as have been stuck for a couple of weeks and needed a boost.

I've lost a pound and a quarter. I love how my scales measures quarters just to confuse me. Test my maths in the morning.:D Very pleased as have been stuck for a couple of weeks and needed a boost.

Well done xx know the feeling as I been stuck two weeks but now I'm super determined lol xx

Well, STS for me today. Really gutted on 1 hand as I've been so good, but better than a gain I suppose? Hey ho, still determined ti lose next week! Well done to all of today's "losers" :eek: x L x

lost 1lb this week which actually i'm really happy with - put a 1lb on last week so have lost what I gained. Also I had food poisoning at the beginning of the week so I was a bit worried of having a major loss and then putting on next week so really this means that over the week i've levelled out so, bring it on this week! x

This is a bit of a cross-post really, but I hadn't found this thread until now! I thought I'd been reasonably good this week, so was gutted when I weighed in this morning to find I'd gained a pound! This was my 3rd weigh-in since I've come back to SW and overall I've only lost 2lbs.

I'm working toward my bronze body magic award and should get that next week, so exercise isn't an issue, but I think where I'm going wrong is overdoing my syns during the week and synning too much (usually with lager!) at the weekend. So today I'm starting with a clean slate, will switch to wine if I fancy a drink tonight BUT NOT TOO MUCH and keep a much close eye on my syns generally. Hopefully, by this time next week, I'll be celebrating with a weight loss!

Wish me luck!!

Hi all, I lost 1lb this week. Not much but happy to with a Stone loss in 4 weeks. Good luck everyone, well done to all loses. :) :)

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
Week 4- 17.6stn
Total of 1 stone loss :)

Back