Saturday weigh in

I stayed the same. I don't really know why :(

I've been 100% since I joined and the only differences I can think of this week is I haven't been out running and I've been having all my syns - the past couple of weeks I've averaged 10 a day. Maybe that's what I need to try and stick to.

Well done to everyone xxx

I stayed the same. I don't really know why :(

I've been 100% since I joined and the only differences I can think of this week is I haven't been out running and I've been having all my syns - the past couple of weeks I've averaged 10 a day. Maybe that's what I need to try and stick to.

Same here hun, gutting isn't it :( lets look forward 2 a loss nxt wk :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb off, 3 more and that's 1 stone.

Well done everyone xx

Ooo not far now then x I'm a 1lb from my club ten award xx we can do this x GIRL POWER lol x

Ooo not far now then x I'm a 1lb from my club ten award xx we can do this x GIRL POWER lol x

Defiantly, really Determind this week. I've got a full fridge, just looking through the recipe thread and doing a list if meal ideas for the week.

We will get it this week. :) xx

Defiantly, really Determind this week. I've got a full fridge, just looking through the recipe thread and doing a list if meal ideas for the week.

We will get it this week. :) xx

Me too xx

I put on 2lb this week expected it as it was mums birthday! On track for this week

Back in 2 subscribe. Put 1 on this wk. Not doin well this yr. Lost 5 so far from beginning jan. Hope more that I am back on minimins

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to all u loosers. I managed to put on 1/2lb but not too worried about it, as I measured myself and ive lost another inch from my waist, hips and chest. So pretty pleased with that. :)

2lb off for me on Saturday, so 15lb in total, and another lovely certificate :) x

Back