Saturday weigh in

I've just joined this forum and am a Saturday weigher-inner :eek:

Lost 1.5 this week - that's 2st 3.5 in total! Going for that 2 and 1/2 stone award this week... have been batch cooking so I have a fridge and freezer full of ready made meals and loadsa superfree veggies too. I can't fail, can I?!
:scale:

Weighed myself today and I've lost 2lb now I'm going to get on track and weigh myself every Saturday.

Not too sure about tomorrow. I managed to keep my syns 10 or under most of the week. Had plenty free and superfree meals

However today had tea round in laws tonight and had homemade steak pie. It was lovely but hoping it hasn't affected a chance of a loss.

Good luck everyone:thumbup:

Not too sure about tomorrow. I managed to keep my syns 10 or under most of the week. Had plenty free and superfree meals However today had tea round in laws tonight and had homemade steak pie. It was lovely but hoping it hasn't affected a chance of a loss. Good luck everyone:thumbup:

I bet it won't, I'm sure your hard work in the week will pay off. :) xx

Hiya everyone! just jumped on the scales before tomorrow and i'm 11st8 - which means i would've lost 6lb this week?!?! ***** i hope i'm not dissapointed before tomorrow am! hope you all get what you're after! xx

Morning minis x
4lbs off this week, can't believe it! Been doing SW as well as 5:2, definitely way forward 4 me! :eek:
Good luck everyone x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone:thumbup:

Pound and a quarter 1.25lb off for me. Chuffed as now into the 14st. Now will journey through it to the 13's.:D

2lbs off this week, still happy about that. Good luck all and well done to all loses :)

Starting weight 18.6stn
Week 1- 18.0 stn
Week 2- 17.13stn
Week 3- 17.7stn
Week 4- 17.6stn
Total of 1 stone loss
Week 5- 17.4stn

Lost 1lb and got my club ten award :D :D

Lost 2lb making my total 13.5lbs in 8 weeks. Only 0.5lb off a stone, I will get that next week lol. Well done everyone on your losses and here's to a good week!

Well done everyone xx

Back