Saturday weigh in

3lb off for me this week which I am over the moon about. Weighed myself yesterday and I had stayed the same so must have been doing something right! Lost 8lbs since January now so hit my half stone. Woop! X

everyone has lost this week :) well done.

I'm going to spoil it now as had a 1lb gain - was expected as went out for a meal on Friday night so hoping that that is the only reason for my gain.

Have a good week x

well done everyone! so my scales were lying to me when i said on this post on Friday that i was 11st8 - i ended up being 11st10.5 which still meant i lost 3.5lb this week! super chuffed, hopefully will get at least 2lb this week off so I can hit my club 10.

well done everyone! so my scales were lying to me when i said on this post on Friday that i was 11st8 - i ended up being 11st10.5 which still meant i lost 3.5lb this week! super chuffed, hopefully will get at least 2lb this week off so I can hit my club 10.

You will do it xxx

thanks Smurfette, hopefully will be able to! How did you get on this week? Xx

I lost a 1lb and got my club 10 award :D hoping to achieve my 1.5 award in next couple weeks which is 3lbs away :D

I lost 1.5lb on Saturday! Only 3 weeks til my holiday so want to lose as much as possible!!Well done for all the loses this week :) x

I lost 1.5lb on Saturday! Only 3 weeks til my holiday so want to lose as much as possible!!Well done for all the loses this week :) x

Well done xx

I gained the 2lbs I lost last week!!! :mad:

I had 1 cheat day but went to the gym every single day and my syns on the other days were fairly average so it really put a downer on my day - I came up with 2 conclusions. My leg muscles have been feeling really tight so I thought perhaps muscle growth may have caused a gain. Also, from past experience, I find that even if I keep to my allowance, when I eat cheese I gain, especially when I visit the sandwich shop near my work and I have jacket spud with cheese and beans. So I've decided to cut cheese out completely!

Onwards and upwards!

STS for me this last week, well done to everyone who has lost. Hopefully I will have a good loss this weekend

I gained the 2lbs I lost last week!!! :mad:

I had 1 cheat day but went to the gym every single day and my syns on the other days were fairly average so it really put a downer on my day - I came up with 2 conclusions. My leg muscles have been feeling really tight so I thought perhaps muscle growth may have caused a gain. Also, from past experience, I find that even if I keep to my allowance, when I eat cheese I gain, especially when I visit the sandwich shop near my work and I have jacket spud with cheese and beans. So I've decided to cut cheese out completely!

Onwards and upwards!

Definitely think if your muscles feel tight then the muscle growth will have had a influence xx and some people find that certain foods don't agree with them so unfortunately it looks like cheese is yours but on the other hand sandwich shops will put on more cheese than the healthy extras allow to us have xx I find unless I have low fat cheese that 30g is only enough to sprinkle on Bolognese or chilli lol xxx

Definitely think if your muscles feel tight then the muscle growth will have had a influence xx and some people find that certain foods don't agree with them so unfortunately it looks like cheese is yours but on the other hand sandwich shops will put on more cheese than the healthy extras allow to us have xx I find unless I have low fat cheese that 30g is only enough to sprinkle on Bolognese or chilli lol xxx

I learnt that soon enough and kept asking for just a small amount haha! I've been counting an extra syn or two as well though just in case, but I'm just going to cut it out all together. I definitely think I look smaller and people have commented on it, so I'm trying not to worry too much!

I must admit struggle to loose if I have real cheese. However dairylea or laughing cow triangles I'm fine. Although its not the proper cheese that I sometimes want.

I learnt that soon enough and kept asking for just a small amount haha! I've been counting an extra syn or two as well though just in case, but I'm just going to cut it out all together. I definitely think I look smaller and people have commented on it, so I'm trying not to worry too much!

Yes best way then you know for sure xx

Hi guys, I'm swapping to a Saturday weigh in due to some work training I'm on for the next few weeks, so thought I'd join you guys! xxx

Back