Saturday weigh in

Well done Seacrest!

I got a nice surprise this morning: 3lbs off! I shouldn't be surprised really; I have been on plan 100% this week and no meals out.

2.5 lbs off for me this morning :)

need another 3.5 lbs for my st award.......Christmas is looming....hmmmmm :D

Fantastic results! Doing great - everyone in good shape to go into xmas :D
one more WI - fingers crossed for us all!

:xmastree:

wow fantastic results this week :p

I lost 2lbs, although thought I deserved more, but with so little left to go I shouldn't be too disappointed

Have a fantastic week everyone

wow fantastic results this week :p

I lost 2lbs, although thought I deserved more, but with so little left to go I shouldn't be too disappointed

Have a fantastic week everyone

2lb is still a great loss!

Jumping in a bit early as planning on going to class on the first Saturday in the new year.. Been doing it from home but all my good intentions go out the window..

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Happy weigh in for Saturday and have a great Christmas xx

Hi! wishing you luck for the New Year. Enjoy your Christmas!! x

Last edited:
Last weigh in before Christmas!!!

2.5 pounds off! Very pleased with that. Been a tough week with it being so close to Christmas. Been surrounded by temptation all week at work. Half a pound now off club 10; I think that is motivation enough to keep to plan this week (apart from Xmas day).

Oh, just looked at my % weight loss under my name - 9.95% loss - so only 0.05% off club 10!

Well done! I've gained 4lbs this week! rediscovered bread this week so I know exactly where it's come from... Going to be as good as I can this week but have lots of meals out planned so expecting another not-so-great week next week. Just going to be good where I can and get on it 100% after christmas, I think!

Lost 1.5lbs this week! I think being half a lb off club 10 last week has made me give it a good go. I had Xmas day off, and was a few syns over on Xmas eve but been on plan the rest of the time.

Didn't WI today, but DID get engaged!! Lots of incentive to get back on track in the new year! Got lots of celebrations first!

Back