Saturday weigh in

2.5lb is a brilliant loss mimi2321. The thing with losing big amounts very quickly you risk putting it back on and then some when you eat normally also quick weight loss can sometimes result in excess loose skin as you have lost it that quick you skin hasn't had chance to keep up with your loss and tone up. Excess skin for some people can be just as upsetting as excess weight. I know that is one of my worries about losing weight. sSow and steady tends to be the overall best way to lose weight and keep it off. Again well done on your amazing 2.5lb it may not sound a lot but it is an amazing loss. Keep up the good work :bighug:

Saturday I lost another 1/2lb meaning I got my 1 stone award!! Now 2lb off club 10 :) x

2.5lb is a brilliant loss mimi2321. The thing with losing big amounts very quickly you risk putting it back on and then some when you eat normally also quick weight loss can sometimes result in excess loose skin as you have lost it that quick you skin hasn't had chance to keep up with your loss and tone up. Excess skin for some people can be just as upsetting as excess weight. I know that is one of my worries about losing weight. sSow and steady tends to be the overall best way to lose weight and keep it off. Again well done on your amazing 2.5lb it may not sound a lot but it is an amazing loss. Keep up the good work :bighug:

Truee...but i need to lose 4 stones by august so i myt alternate red days and ee days

2lb a week between now and august isn't far off 4st. At the end of the day if it works for you then good luck to you. i'm guessing you have something happening in august that you want to lose the weight for and i hope w/e it is you enjoy it regardless. :D

Yes lol im getting marrieeddd....2lbs a week ssounds ok i suppose i just hopeed to lose more as some people lose more than 3lbs in a week so i wonder how they do that.....im even going to the gym like 5 days a week.....do you thi nk it could be that im using up all of my syns?

Hi

So i rejoined SW last week and have my first weigh in tomorrow :eek:

I have done well all week (i think) but haven't been well the last couple of days and had takeaway tonight which i am really disappointed about just hope i havent blown it too much :sigh:

I'm just starting out today - so happy to have found a SW Saturday weigh in thread!

Starting weight : 9st 4lbs !

Not sure how this week is going to go..having dinner made for me and OH at his parent's house tomorrow and working lates the rest of the week which always ends in cakes.

Another 1/2lb off this week, been good all week but think the low syn baking experiments stopped me losing more ...... well worth it though and still a loss :)

4 1/2 off this week. Soooo pleased after my 3lb gain last week. Only 1/2lb until my 1 and a half stone award. Done loads of walking this week and food planning.

Lost another 3lbs yesterday. 1.5 needed to hit target, so want to do it next week but not sure I will. Going to give it 100%

Well Done everyone :)

Hi just asking if the alpen bars count as the healthy extra B cos i bought the origional bars instead of light so i know 2 light bars makes one healthy extra....what about one alpen bar?
Thanks

Morning all .... another 1lb this week. I am surprised as I had a couple of meals out (tried hard to stick to it though) :)

Back