Saturday weigh in

2.5lbs for me this week making 7lbs in 2 weeks

Really need some help. Found it really tough to stick to plan the last 2 weeks and feel im losing my motivation. Have planned my meals this week so really hoping i can stick to it and see a loss.

Really need some help. Found it really tough to stick to plan the last 2 weeks and feel im losing my motivation. Have planned my meals this week so really hoping i can stick to it and see a loss.

Hi, stick with it - remember why you started in the first place. Think of a small mini goal you can aim for & reward yourself when you get there, it doesn't have to be anything major. And look at what you have lost already, which is already a good achievement. And of course, we're all here to support each other, & we've all been through those days!

:wavey:

Thanks Seacrest. Have been really good today and prepared snacks and planned my meals for the week. Thanks for the reply, it really helps when others are aiming for the same goal.

We are at similar starting weights.

I had my first weigh in on Saturday -5.5 lbs gone!

Wow, that's some progress! Huge well done :)

2.5lbs for me this week making 7lbs in 2 weeks

Yay, that's fab - half a stone is great!

You can do it, absfabs! Just think how good it will be on Saturday to post a nice big loss here!

Thanks Seacrest. Have been really good today and prepared snacks and planned my meals for the week. Thanks for the reply, it really helps when others are aiming for the same goal.

No problem, we all have those low motivation times - and then the other times when it's going great! Sounds like you've got it back on track now though :cross:

Saturday weigh-in and update: am I the first????

Lost a pound this morning - absolutely gutted, as I had stuck to the plan 100% all week, been to the gym three times, and really really tried. It feels incredibly dispiriting, and I wonder if I've screwed up my metabolism by losing 150 lbs a few years ago. It just doesn't make sense that I'm eating enough to maintain 18 1/2 stones, especially tracking everything the last two weeks.

Oh well, need to draw a line under it and move on to week 3! I am being a complete biatch to my partner and that's not fair, but I feel like crying. And we have his daughter and her partner arriving shortly for the long weekend, which means I have to make a cake shortly and we are having Chinese and going out to lunch etc. It's just hard right now, and I know that food is nothing to everyone else, but it all feels like such a blooming struggle to just lose one measly pound! Rant rant rant, lol. Oh well, gotta hang in there.

So right now I weigh 260 lbs (18st8), which is a 3lb loss since I restarted and a 90lb loss in total. So let's get down 2.5lbs this week and keep on fighting!!! That would be a decent achievement before we go on holiday for two weeks x

Saturday weigh-in and update: am I the first????

Lost a pound this morning - absolutely gutted, as I had stuck to the plan 100% all week, been to the gym three times, and really really tried. It feels incredibly dispiriting, and I wonder if I've screwed up my metabolism by losing 150 lbs a few years ago. It just doesn't make sense that I'm eating enough to maintain 18 1/2 stones, especially tracking everything the last two weeks.

Oh well, need to draw a line under it and move on to week 3! I am being a complete biatch to my partner and that's not fair, but I feel like crying. And we have his daughter and her partner arriving shortly for the long weekend, which means I have to make a cake shortly and we are having Chinese and going out to lunch etc. It's just hard right now, and I know that food is nothing to everyone else, but it all feels like such a blooming struggle to just lose one measly pound! Rant rant rant, lol. Oh well, gotta hang in there.

So right now I weigh 260 lbs (18st8), which is a 3lb loss since I restarted and a 90lb loss in total. So let's get down 2.5lbs this week and keep on fighting!!! That would be a decent achievement before we go on holiday for two weeks x

honey, don't be disheartened. Your loss so far has been amazing, fabulous, fantastic. You've already done so well. This is just a blip, & however unfair it feels now, the losses will come. It's great that you've been excercising, it could be that you're building muscle or retaining water as a result - and that will pass also. Sounds as if you're going the right way to me, even if the scales aren't playing today. Bug hug to you x

Not happy totally undeserved STS! Worked my arse off exercising every day, stuck to plan and even thew in an extra hours swim along with my T25 exercise! So unhappy 

Same Emma - excercising could be the culprit, but in the long term it's sooooo worth it. Hang on in there & the weight loss will happen x

Hey guys! Just joined and hoping to get in on your saturday weigh in! I just ordered all my slimming world friendly foods which are being delivered in time for breakfast tomorrow!

Starting weight today is 13 stone 1 pound.

See you all next week, you guys are really inspiring to read!

honey, don't be disheartened. Your loss so far has been amazing, fabulous, fantastic. You've already done so well. This is just a blip, & however unfair it feels now, the losses will come. It's great that you've been excercising, it could be that you're building muscle or retaining water as a result - and that will pass also. Sounds as if you're going the right way to me, even if the scales aren't playing today. Bug hug to you x

Same Emma - excercising could be the culprit, but in the long term it's sooooo worth it. Hang on in there & the weight loss will happen x

I knew that exercise could do that but with it only being my 2nd week back and needing to lose so much didnt think it would happen yet x

1/2 pound off for me this week, was a little dissapointed as I had stuck to it all week and started exercising so was expecting more, not giving up though as I feel so much better than I thought I would. Lots more energy to play with my 4 year old so she is happy :)

1lb on for me down to a few bad choices and lack of organisation. Back on track this weekend so not worried at all - I'm aiming for 3lbs to get past my stone award and into the 12s xx

Lbs lost this week 1lb

Lbs lost altogether -11lb

Lbs to target - 51lbs to go!!!

Back