Saturday weigh in

Morning folks its -3lb for me today. 1st 1lb in 3 weeks 🤗 seems a decent start. I get that things may well slow down now but hoping to be in 18s in another 3 weeks 🤔😊

-2lbs for me this week but that’s all I want so I’m happy! Consistent 2lbs week in week out would be ideal 💪🏼

I had a target of getting 1st off before holiday. That’s 1st2lb and I’ve 6 weeks to go so aiming for my club 10 now before I go, then I can over indulge and not worry about the scales when I’m home :) :) :)

4lbs loss for me this week, and also got my 20th Slimmer of the Week, and my 10 stone award.

Thank you so much ladies, Claire xx

Hi everyone sorry for delayed post its been a crazy week! Time to fess up😏 I got weighed last Saturday.....and had put on 1lb 😦!! One too many little treats methinks....no more.....ive decided its better to have none than have a little...it only makes me want more of the sweets/choc/crisps!!! So New week....will await what the scales say this Saturday 🙄. Well done everyone keep up the good work x

Morning all......Booooooom!!!! -6lb for me this week. So pleased Would love to be under 19 next week but we will see. Good luck everyone 🤗😁x

Morning all -3lb for me this week. Really love to be in that next stone zone next week. Well done everyone x

Back