Saturday weigh in

0.5lb loss for me this week

Hi can I join your Saturday weigh in please. Just rejoined minimins after deciding to carry on slimming world from home. My weigh in this Saturday was 11st 4lbs

Just need to lose 1 more lb to get to target

1.5lbs loss for me this week, and got my 12 stone award, and my Target Certificate

Brilliant! Congratulations. That's inspiring.

Hello, I would like to join your group, if I may. I have just stopped going to a slimming world class and returned to minimins. Hope you all have a good week. x

Brilliant! Congratulations. That's inspiring.

Thanks Ali, slowly but surely got here in the end. Never thought I'd do it. Now for the work of keeping it off

Hello, I would like to join your group, if I may. I have just stopped going to a slimming world class and returned to minimins. Hope you all have a good week. x
Welcome Jane. You can also add yourself to the Slimmer for Christmas thread!

Brilliant! Well done. Tickers take a while to update- so maybe worth looking at it tomorrow.

1st week as a target member done. So glad I feel relaxed at last. I won the Woman of the Year for our group, which was lovely

Well done, you are inspirational, what a fantastic achievement, and I bet at times you wanted to give up or thought you would never reach your target!!!

Thank you, yes the last 2 or 3 months were hard, the last few lbs didn't want to go. The rest of the time was fine, it was just that last bit. Got there in the end though x

Another week as a target member. Also got the newly created Club 50 award (lost more than that, and a while ago too, but it's a newly created award), and also got a £50 shopping voucher.

Back