Saturday Weigh in

Hi there. Is this thread still open? I have a saturday weigh in. I only started a week ago and managed to loose 7lbs. I'm really chuffed but I know that's the easy week over.
I'm attempting to follow slimming world myself as I have all the books from 2 years ago

Hey Yvonne,

As far as I am aware this thread is still open cos I am blabbering on all day on it!!

How you been getting on did you WI today??

Dxxx

Ooooooh it's nearly that time of week again, I'm actually dreading tomorrow as I went for Chinese last night and started off being good but then the prawn toast, cheesecake etc got the better of me AND LOTS of it. I got straight back on plan today so hopefully I'll lose a little something tomorrow and if not there's always next week :)

Fingers crossed for you chick. Hopefully 1 bad day out of 7 will not affect you too much.

I am having WI tomorrow then I am out for an indian tomorrow night & I am going to enjoy my scrummy yummy meal naan bread & all then straight back on plan Sunday.

I have every intention of having a shake at around Noon tomorrow then just black coffee & herbalife tea so that I am saving myself for my dinner tomorrow that should help anyway.

Will update tomorrow for WI

Dxxx

Morning well feeling extremely bloated today and feel very heavy, not my normal shrinking tummy light feeling I've had every morning as the pounds have been dropping off :-(. Just been on the scales and I've STS. Yes I'm feeling a little deflated 1lb would have been nice but never mind hopefully next week will be good to me :). Good luck to everyone else :) xx

Its maybe water retention cos of your meal, either way a STS is better than a gain.

You will be back to the weightloss this week coming.

Dxxx

Yes probably but I'm back on track was at a friend's today and took my own lunch as I wanted to be 100% on track lol. Roll on next Saturday :) oh and we'll done on your loss this week that's fabulous :) xx

Hi everyone another 4lb off today yay. I'm so looking forward to getting back into that 12st bracket :) x

Another 1lb off for me.

11lbs in total.

Dxxx

Yay well done Dolly, doesn't it feel good :). I managed to get into an item of clothing I've not been able to get into for a long while - such a great feeling xx

Well done :)

I am hoping to get into my gorgeous winter coat in time for our wee trip to the Christmas Markets in Edinburgh on the 23rd December!

Fingers, legs & everything crossed.

Dxxx

Well done :)

Thankyou Escapade. How are you getting on with your weight loss? I'm so glad I've managed to pull the reins in before Xmas or who knows what I'd have looked like in the New Year x

Ive only just restarted my diet after regaining pretty much everything of the 7 stone I lost 2 years ago and my first weigh in is this Saturday, so everything crossed I get a good loss this week to give me a kick start

Ive only just restarted my diet after regaining pretty much everything of the 7 stone I lost 2 years ago and my first weigh in is this Saturday, so everything crossed I get a good loss this week to give me a kick start

Hiya wow that's an incredible amount to have lost well done you. I wish you lots of luck for the weekend I hope you have a good loss to kick start that positive thinking. I believe you can do it again, there is so much support on here so keep thinking positive thoughts. Once you see that first loss, then the second and third etc, you will feel great :) x

Morning all hope the scales will be kind to everyone this week :). Just got weighed and another 2lb off for me yay.

Good luck to you all and keep up the hard work it will pay off in the end x

Well done on the losses.

I STS this week. My own fault thought it was a great idea to go for a chinese on Tuesday!

But on the positive side its not a gain!!

Dxxx

Well done on the losses.

I STS this week. My own fault thought it was a great idea to go for a chinese on Tuesday!

But on the positive side its not a gain!!

Dxxx

Hiya Dolly don't worry about STS as I'm sure you'll have a good one next week, just rein in the filthy food thoughts lol. No seriously I've got 3 meals to go on in the next few weeks and hate the thought of gaining seeing as I've worked so hard to get where I am now. I will just have to make sensible choices and not overdo it as that is when I throw in the towel and give up completely :-( xx

Thanks!

Oh god I have so much coming up in the next few weeks its scaring me to think!

If I manage to STS I will actually be over the moon.

I am out again Tuesday & Wednesday.

Tuesday I will still stick to plan 100%.

Wednesday I am out for a burger & a beer with work, so eating out which will be bad for me just need to start makin better choices & cut out the snacking all day, when I go off plan I go off quite badly.

Dxxx

Thanks!

Oh god I have so much coming up in the next few weeks its scaring me to think!

If I manage to STS I will actually be over the moon.

I am out again Tuesday & Wednesday.

Tuesday I will still stick to plan 100%.

Wednesday I am out for a burger & a beer with work, so eating out which will be bad for me just need to start makin better choices & cut out the snacking all day, when I go off plan I go off quite badly.

Dxxx

Awww it's really difficult I know. I'm actually dreading eating out as I know at least my choices are safe when I'm at home. When I went to the Chinese buffet a few weeks back I started off with good intentions - boiled rice, garlic prawns, broccoli etc but watching my daughter eat prawn toast, seaweed and sweet n sour chicken I totally went nuts. I had 4 rounds of main course and 3 of the puddings - small portions may I add lol. I enjoyed it but l felt very stuffed and slightly bad for what I'd eaten. I was straight back on track the next day :) xx

Sliding down another 1lb towards my target. Good luck to everyone who is weighing in today :) x

Back