Saturday

Claireybella

Gold Member
Had a lovely afternoon free from my hubby and boys today (they went to the golfing range) so I went shopping with my oldest and bestest friend (we've been friends since pre-school) We had a good old wander and a good old natter and do you know how much we spent? Zilch! Nadda! Zero! Not a bean! We found some things that we liked, but they didn't look right tried on! Hmmmmm, time to pull my socks up and go down from my current size 17, to a proper fitting size 16! :p

We did see The Dualers perform though (anyone from down South may have heard of them) and bumped into another friend who we've not seen for years, so it was nice to catch up

Sounds lovely Claire :) A day shopping with girlfriends and catching up is hard to beat! Glad you had a good time...................shame you didn't manage to spend anything though! I don't think I've ever managed that trick :D:giggle:

I'm so looking forward to shopping for size 16's :D

What a lovely day, you can't beat meeting up with friends & having a natter. When are the boys back?

I dropped OH off at railway station so he can go & watch football & I'm not expecting him back until late:D Did the ironing whilst listening to Andre Rieu; finished reading Left Behind which I've thoroughly enjoy & now started the next in the series.

To top the day off wine & chocs with MiL:D

Sounds like a really good Saturday............I love girly days.

Sounds like a lovely saturday to me:).Retail therapy and a good old natter with your friend.When my friend and i get together we chat chat chat and the time has just flown by.

Sounds lovely Claire :) A day shopping with girlfriends and catching up is hard to beat! Glad you had a good time...................shame you didn't manage to spend anything though! I don't think I've ever managed that trick :D:giggle:

I'm so looking forward to shopping for size 16's :D

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't buy anything? I dunno. It's my eldests birthday next month so I am going out on Monday to get a few more little pressies, so maybe I'll see something then?

What a lovely day, you can't beat meeting up with friends & having a natter. When are the boys back?

I dropped OH off at railway station so he can go & watch football & I'm not expecting him back until late:D Did the ironing whilst listening to Andre Rieu; finished reading Left Behind which I've thoroughly enjoy & now started the next in the series.

To top the day off wine & chocs with MiL:D

Oohhh, your Saturday sounded bliss!:)

Good that you had a relaxing afternoon and finding some inner motivation (always helps kick my ass when I see my reflection in the shop window, grrr!)

Back