Attack Sauces/marinades

mr_boony

Has anyone got any good sauces or marinades to go with any meat for attack phase? I have things like Greek yoghurt, natural yoghurt etc but no idea what to make :( meat on its own is terribly boring!

I have a really simple one that I love with chicken - I take some fat free natural yoghurt, then puree a garlic clove in a pestle & mortar (or you could use a freezer bag & gently pummel it with a rolling pin). Mix the garlic into the yoghurt, add some black pepper and then leave for 5-10 mins for the garlic to infuse. Then just pour it over your chicken once cooked. I've also added chopped chives before :)
http://www.minimins.com/dukan-recipes/233821-some-sort-sauce-marinade.html#post4093396
nfried Fried Chicken with garlic "mayo"
  • Chicken drumsticks or thighs.
  • 0% fat yogurt
  • oatbran
  • cayenne pepper
  • garlic paste

1) Mix a teaspoon of cayenne pepper into a shallow bowl of oatbran.
2) Dunk your chicken bits in the yogurt then roll them in the spicy oatbran mixture
3) Throw them in the oven at 190 degrees for 30 mins
4) Mix half a teaspoon on garlic paste into a ramekin of 0% yogurt.
5) Serve chicken with the garlic mayo.
6) Swoon in delight and remind yourself this is a diet.

Have a look in on the thread below or do a search on the Dukan Recipe forum...you will find a button on the top of the Dukan forum to the right hand side which says Search this forum ...

Search this Forum
menu_open.gif

http://www.minimins.com/dukan-recipes/150962-dukan-recipe-thread-10.html#post2631733

Be careful of garlic pastes, they contain oils, best to mince your own garlic ...

there are lots of sauce ideas in the book x

nfried Fried Chicken with garlic "mayo"
  • Chicken drumsticks or thighs.
  • 0% fat yogurt
  • oatbran
  • cayenne pepper
  • garlic paste

Do you eat the skin when you have those Mini? I'm wondering if I can be bothered to marinade if you can't eat the bit with the taste! Although I guess I can always take the skin off prior to cooking. :)

Back