Sauces

skinnylove_88

Hi all, I am not going to be refeeding for a good few weeks yet but I have been thinking about my refeed plan anyway...

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good low fat tomato bolognese sauce - and also any other low fat sauces or anything else that we can use to prevent meals being dry? I take it gravy isn't allowed so any recommendations for decent low fat sauces would be appreciated. I used to love Dolmio pasta sauce, korma sauce, and BBQ sauce. Any suggestions for low fat equivalents welcome! :D

Please someone, please please please! Is the Dolmio Light pasta sauce a good choice?

Also - has anyone got any very low fat / fat free cheese or cheese spread recommendations for after the refeed? I love cheese and I know the full fat Cathedral City cheddar will be my downfall if I'm not really careful!

After refeed last time I went on Lactofree cheese since dairy products can make me feel unwell, could barely taste the difference if that helps? Not sure about its fat content though, to be honest...

Think I will make my own sauce then I will know what's in it! Can't be that difficult tin tomatoes garlic few herbs, also the maintenance soup information says you can use that to make a sauce to put on pasta :)

Think I will make my own sauce then I will know what's in it! Can't be that difficult tin tomatoes garlic few herbs

Thats my plan, want to use this time on LT to think carefully about what I eat, but importantly how I go about making it. I want to essentially teach myself to cook instead of just reheating something from a jar

Back