Sausage Help!

laura35

Hi,

I'm new to slimming world and am in a bit of a pickle when it comes to sausages! I have read through the threads and found loads of different info about Morrisons Eat Smart sausages - please could somebody confirm how many syns in these? I keep reading they are free? But then couldn't find them on the SW website?

Also, if anybody knows a SW approved butchers for syn free sausages in Warwickshire/Leicestershire area that would be great. Just read 15 pages of the sausage sticky and couldn't see any in these regions.

Thanks xx

The 60% less fat are 1/2 a syn each and the 40% less fat are 3 syns each.

Which ones are the ones that are free at morrisons? Or do these not exist? Thanks :)

As far as I know, no sausages are completely free any more - the best you'll find is 0.5 syns per sausage. Recipes change and SW syn values change too - bear this in mind when reading through old threads on here.

Good luck with the weight loss.

Brilliant thanks for the info - still a newbie to all of this! Think il go with the Tesco healthy ones for 0.5 syns. Thanks :)

Brilliant thanks for the info - still a newbie to all of this! Think il go with the Tesco healthy ones for 0.5 syns. Thanks :)

I believe the Tesco ones are 1 syn each - but they are no longer coming up on the syns database on the Slimming World website.

I believe the Tesco ones are 1 syn each - but they are no longer coming up on the syns database on the Slimming World website.

Light Choices Pork Sausages, Low Fat, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each 1
Light Choices Reduced Fat Thick Pork Sausages, 14 pack, frozen, 50g each 3
Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages, Reduced Fat, 8 pack, chilled , 57g each 1

Light Choices Pork Sausages, Low Fat, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each 1
Light Choices Reduced Fat Thick Pork Sausages, 14 pack, frozen, 50g each 3
Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages, Reduced Fat, 8 pack, chilled , 57g each 1

Well, how rude of it - it wouldn't bring any of them up for me!

It didn't understand 'healthy' so I tried 'light' ;) :D

Back