Sausages

ross frozen pork sausage syns please? Bargin price!!!

does anyone know the syns per ross frozen pork sausage please? we have just bought them for £3 for 50!!! yes 50 sausages!!!:) we are on a tight budget at the moment so we thought we would try these and they are so yummy!! the values are per sausage are:

98kcal
protein: 4.1
carbs: 5.8
of which sugars: 0.4
fat: 6.4
of which saturates: 2.4
fibre: 0.4
sodium:0.25
salt: 0.6

Thank you

when you use the syn calculator though you have to put in a serving size eg for 1 sausage. what is the weight of the total bag? we can divide that by 50 to find the rough weight of each sausage x

3½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

5 Syns per package/portion on Green

3½ Syns per package/portion on Original

that's using pork as a free food allowance hun, enjoy your sausages

xxx

Venison is a fairly low-fat meat, so I suppose that makes sense. I hadn't seen these before (not a great fan of Tesco) but I will definitely look for these next time I am there.

mmm sound good!

syns please x

hello could anyone please tell me the syn s, on weight watchers sausages,their are the pork ones, thankyou X:flirt2:

Mmmm thats weird I typed thm in the calculator the other day and it gave me 0.5 syns even tho I thought I remembered them being 1. Oh well, 1/2 a syn's not gonna break the bank :)

I've had them, they're OK but they're kind of small and quite dry. I guess theyre so low because there's so little fat in the meat but it does make it really dry. Its quite a deep meaty flavour, I dont NOT like them but Id prefer spending my syns on WW sausages tbh.

Ah right, Ive only ever seen the 8 pack, thanks.

Back