Sausages

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Couldn't find the other thread so these may have already been mentioned...

D&A Harrogate Sausages at Sainsburys, 0.2g carbs per 100g just 0.1g per sausage!

omg i thought they wre much more. Im going to get some :) thanks x

Dollond & Aitchison do sausages, well I'll be damned.

lmfao rofl :) nice one Jim

Anyone know any pre packed burgers that are low in carbs - for my carvan trip next week?

Tesco do some 100% meat burgers Vicky, they can be frozen, I've done it before.

thanks Jim

Wow that's fantastic - Ive never found any that low Linz. Mind you I can't drive and explore at the moment. can't wait til this bloody cast comes off! :mad:

cant you get delivery Caz?

Could do I guess - I'll have to start myself a list! Good thinking :D

:p We have a Sainsbury's opening in June about 5 mins away so I'm looking forward to that

mine is about 2 mins away so going online and doing it is lazy for me :D

Yes, I've been in a cast for 8 weeks now and I'm sick of it! :cry: I have no-one to blame but myself though, I went on holiday and got very drunk the first night there (as you do lol). Went to bed and got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and fell into the sunken jacuzzi bath in the bedroom! Spent all week with a broken wrist thinking it was sprained LOL :D Demon alcohol eh?

:wavey:How are your new meds kicking in hun? :confused: Are you feeling any better?

Couldn't find the other thread so these may have already been mentioned...

D&A Harrogate Sausages at Sainsburys, 0.2g carbs per 100g just 0.1g per sausage!
I used them last night to make the egg&sausage muffins. Yummy!
I've hidden them in the freezer, everyone loves them so they were disappearing fast.
And easy to make, my 2.5 yr old mixed the egg, cream and water :). He had a great time!

They are! Took two to work and had to tell the others they had special Atkins powder in them ;) so I couldn't share.

LOL, LMAO. I like that, hide them in the freezer. :D

Back