sausages....

sharonskippins

Hi could anyone tell me if walls or maybe richmond sausages will be allowed on the plan???....im thinking of starting the diet on monday but need to have a large shop...any suggestions or tips would be great. Im desparate to loose the weight and need a boost and weight losses seem to be great on this diet. Thanks Sharon:wave_cry:

Hi could anyone tell me if walls or maybe richmond sausages will be allowed on the plan???....im thinking of starting the diet on monday but need to have a large shop...any suggestions or tips would be great. Im desparate to loose the weight and need a boost and weight losses seem to be great on this diet. Thanks Sharon:wave_cry:

check the back should say what carbs are there

Walls and Richmond are quite high in carbs, not worth in my opinion. Check the carbs per 100g then compare it to other sossies at the supermarket, they'll be quite a few that are less in carb than those brands.

Jimmy's sausages are very low, but they aren't very cheap, lol

Jimmy's are currently on offer in Tesco, but as Cinta said they're not cheap

Do you have a lidl local to you? their Milton Gate brand are low carb.

i LOVE 'the best' chippolatas....asda or morrisons 'posh brand' lol

low carb and taste fantastic!

Pork and chorizo are delish, 0.6g nc per 100g! :D
In Asda there are about half a dozen different posh ones in the black plastic packs that are well below 1g carbs/100g. Get in!

They are great Dave.

yes I like the pork and chorizo ones as well. :)

Pork and chorizo are delish, 0.6g nc per 100g! :D
In Asda there are about half a dozen different posh ones in the black plastic packs that are well below 1g carbs/100g. Get in!

yeah LUSH nice with kale and butter

You have to dig deep to find the low carb ones in supermarkets LOL they like you to buy the rubbish Dave.

Just bought some Co-Op 'Truly irrestible' linconshire sausages for £2, they are 1g carbs each, not too bad!

(oh and walking there and back took me an hour, bonus!)

LOL Sapphire. :)

Back