Saved from destruction by my imagination!!

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi,

I am so stressed in work today that when I went over to Tesco for lunch, I spied all of the "naughty" things on the shelves (sandwiches with white bread, full fat crisps, chocolate bars etc etc) and I wanted them ALL!!! :17729:

But I was a good girl and just bought a fruit salad and 2 Babybel, came back and ate my lunch and was still hungry so was tempted to go over to Tesco again, but instead I took 2 pieces of bread from 400g (my 2nd HEB), toasted & then spread with a LCEL triangle and then broke up a Babybel, scattered it on the 2 slices & microwaved for 40 seconds, I now have cheese on toast for no Syns, yippee!!

Can someone send the halo over this way today please??!!:bliss:

:) well done. Convenient food like sandwiches etc seem healthy at the time but when you count the syns its shocking.

I meant the premade Tesco kind of sandwiches btw. Not quite with it today

SaraC, halo comin riteatchya!!! LOL! Well done you, it's our hungriest moments that are the most fatal!! Well saved!! I think it's all about learning strategies for ourselves when we find ourselves in sticky situations! Life presents us with so many of these and it's all in the handling! YAY!X

Thanks Ladies :) I was so tempted to go off track but why destroy all the hard work?

well done you!!!!!!

i was hungry and i was so close to having large white bread ham sandwich like i had just made for son when i spotted a plate of last nights syn free dinner - so having it now instead of tonight!

will have fried rice later instead

Haha Sassy I do that too, avoid the aisles with too many goodies in them, works really well saves a fortune on shopping coz it means hubby doesnt get any either.

:clap::angeldevil::angel09::innocent0002:....there you go!!!

Well done!

x

Back