savoury broth & mousse mix Qs

Trim T

I apologise if this has been asked previously but how many savoury broths can you have per day?

The same with the mousse mix, how many and when can they be introduced into the diet?

I'm 2 weeks in and doing fine so far... although the chilli makes me want to vomit. Is the shephards pie any better?

Sorry to bambard you all with a gazillion questions but i'm still fairly new to LLT.

T x

2 savoury broths a day and 2 teaspoons of the moouse mix. As to the shep pie and chilli - everybody is different. Personally I like the chilli and hate the shep pie - but lots of people love the shep pie - you can't really take anyone else's opinion on the packs unfortunately!

thanks weasey, i'm only 2 weeks in, is it ok to have those things or do i have to wait for a certain amount of time?

Can have them at any time. Not a fan of the moose mix thought it might make the packs taste like Angel delight was very wrong there! Tasted awful and the texture was like a balmonge

Haven't actually tried the mousse mix as I'm vegetarian but I believe there is a technique to getting it right!

Back