ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

Sounds Yummy, I always do the same and compare similar places in EOG, I wish every pub/restaurant/cafe in the world was listed in there! I don't really have a Plan if I'm honest, it's harder than I thought to get the balance right! X

Ha I wouldn't be complaining if I was eating more and still losing weight.

It would be good if every restaurant had the nutritional info on hand so you could look into it. I'd feel stupid asking for it mind haha.

Ha I wouldn't be complaining if I was eating more and still losing weight.

It would be good if every restaurant had the nutritional info on hand so you could look into it. I'd feel stupid asking for it mind haha.

I'd have to make it cool to ask for it ;-) Its a shame that you're not in the 'More IS More' Club, it doesn't seem fair with all the AP you earn. C

I'd have to make it cool to ask for it ;-) Its a shame that you're not in the 'More IS More' Club, it doesn't seem fair with all the AP you earn. C

I've got a thyroid problem so my metabolism is rubbish lol so I knew I wouldn't be one of the lucky ones I have to literally eat nothing and exercise a lot to have a good loss lol.

I've got a thyroid problem so my metabolism is rubbish lol so I knew I wouldn't be one of the lucky ones I have to literally eat nothing and exercise a lot to have a good loss lol.

That's no fun is it! Do you take Thyroid Medication? X

That's no fun is it! Do you take Thyroid Medication? X

Nope no fun at all. Yeah I have to take it every day :/. Suckssssss

Wow that is a long time, does that contribute to weight gain? X

Heyyyy sorry for the late reply been a busy day.
It makes you gain weight it also makes you really tired and depressed. I call it fat moody b**ch syndrome lol. Xx

Heyyyy sorry for the late reply been a busy day.
It makes you gain weight it also makes you really tired and depressed. I call it fat moody b**ch syndrome lol. Xx

Oh No :-( That doesn't sound pleasant at all :-( Have u got work today? X

Oh No :-( That doesn't sound pleasant at all :-( Have u got work today? X

It's a bit of a pain tbh. I didn't take my meds for about 6 months last year and that's what got me into this mess in he first place hahaha.

Nope no work today. Hit an interview for an agency. If I get in there books it means that I can start my course to be a ta :). Excited.

It's a bit of a pain tbh. I didn't take my meds for about 6 months last year and that's what got me into this mess in he first place hahaha.

Nope no work today. Hit an interview for an agency. If I get in there books it means that I can start my course to be a ta :). Excited.

Ooooo exciting! When will the course start? X

That sounds cool! My friend has just started a TA Course at the College x

I can't wait to start now and get the ball rolling!!

How has your Day been? X

Heh guys.

I think it's pretty safe to say I've blown it this week. I went out for food with mum Wednesday which was fine but Thursday I was out with my brother and we went to tgis! Mistake. Friday is steak night at home. And last night we had a Chinese. So all in all. A bit of a pig out week haha. And yesterday I don't know what came over me but I had a massive chocolate pig out of about 23pp.

So I'm expecting a gain this week.

Wah!!

Heh guys.

I think it's pretty safe to say I've blown it this week. I went out for food with mum Wednesday which was fine but Thursday I was out with my brother and we went to tgis! Mistake. Friday is steak night at home. And last night we had a Chinese. So all in all. A bit of a pig out week haha. And yesterday I don't know what came over me but I had a massive chocolate pig out of about 23pp.

So I'm expecting a gain this week.

Wah!!

Hopefully you might be pleasantly surprised! What was your Choc of choice? X

Hopefully you might be pleasantly surprised! What was your Choc of choice? X

I had 2 freddos a mini party dairy milk thing 2 bags of mini malteasers.

Then later in I had 2 more malteasers.

I've been a pigggggg this week.

I had 2 freddos a mini party dairy milk thing 2 bags of mini malteasers.

Then later in I had 2 more malteasers.

I've been a pigggggg this week.

Ha ha ha! Obviously your body needed it! X

Back