ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

I think someone on another thread said you have to burn 80cals to earn 1AP? I know I did more than 15000 Steps yesterday and that only earned me 2AP! X

Oh fab that's good to know.

6876 steps is 2 ap for me.

It varies between person to person so I don't think steps is something to go on.

But if someone said it was 80cals they must have for it from somewhere. Lol

Yep I looked it up on website and rough guide is 80 cals burned is 1ap :) hope thats a help x

Yep I looked it up on website and rough guide is 80 cals burned is 1ap :) hope thats a help x

That's brilliant I've be going on 40 cals so turns out last weeks 65 ap is 5200cals not 2600 awesome.

You're an inspiration to us all Vicky! How's the Detox? X

Yep u r doing super :)

Thank you lovely.

You're an inspiration to us all Vicky! How's the Detox? X

Thanks Hun.

I'm off he detox today only did the 2 days.

I'm thinking of maybe doing the 5:2 diet and detoxing 2 days out of 7 then eating weight watcher the other 5. Just a thought at the moment though. Lol.

Thank you lovely.

Thanks Hun.

I'm off he detox today only did the 2 days.

I'm thinking of maybe doing the 5:2 diet and detoxing 2 days out of 7 then eating weight watcher the other 5. Just a thought at the moment though. Lol.

The 5:2 Diet is very on trend at the moment! My Parents have been trying it out since meeting someone on their Cruise who changed their life doing it lol x

The 5:2 Diet is very on trend at the moment! My Parents have been trying it out since meeting someone on their Cruise who changed their life doing it lol x

I may do that when I start to plateau then! Give me something to change it up a bit.
Going to do some classes next week to ease myself back into exercise ha uh ow.

Wow I've never heard of this 5:2 diet??? B

It's not weight watchers. You feast for 5 days and fast for 2 it's supposed to be good. :)

How does it work? Does the weight go down the pan literally? X

No not really. Because you're on liquid for 2 days it rests your stomach. But as you drink the aloe it gets rid of all the toxins from your body which is where the weight goes from.
Most is lost in water

If you do it properly you could lose 8lb worth of toxins in the first 2 days. I didn't do It properly hence the only 4lb lol I say only it's still a lot lol.

Doing day 3-9 you have a 600 val meal and 2 200 cal shakes so you get all nutrients you need for the 9 days I'm jot doing the full 9 as I find the first 2 is fine alongside ww.

It's approved by doctors which is why I'm not sceptical about it lol

No not really. Because you're on liquid for 2 days it rests your stomach. But as you drink the aloe it gets rid of all the toxins from your body which is where the weight goes from.

If you do it properly you could lose 8lb worth of toxins in the first 2 days. I didn't do It properly hence the only 4lb lol I say only it's still a lot lol.

Doing day 3-9 you have a 600 val meal and 2 200 cal shakes so you get all nutrients you need for the 9 days I'm jot doing the full 9 as I find the first 2 is fine alongside ww.

It's approved by doctors which is why I'm not sceptical about it lol

Blimey! It does sound amazing! I'd be at goal if I lost 8lbs lol x

Blimey! It does sound amazing! I'd be at goal if I lost 8lbs lol x

I love it it's what made me start losing weight. A friend of line started selling the products and she was doing it so I thought I'd donor to help her out. And lost 12lb so I thought might as well keep going? Lol

I love it it's what made me start losing weight. A friend of line started selling the products and she was doing it so I thought I'd donor to help her out. And lost 12lb so I thought might as well keep going? Lol

Is it expensive? X

Is it expensive? X

Yes and no it's £119. But if you think that you don't eat or drink anything for 9 days it's jot so bad. Other than your 600 cal meal obv. And I still use mine now even 6 months later got loads of Vera and shake left its just the tablets I've run out of. Lol

Yes and no it's £119. But if you think that you don't eat or drink anything for 9 days it's jot so bad. Other than your 600 cal meal obv. And I still use mine now even 6 months later got loads of Vera and shake left its just the tablets I've run out of. Lol

And I guess because its guaranteed to work you know you're not wasting your money, you could spend half that on something which doesn't work! Rather something which does work and pay a bit more! X

I've just paid £99 inc postage for mine - was a special offer - I know its a lot but apparently you will have stuff left after the 9 days too

99 pounds even. ...!!

Back