Say HO HO HO to 100% days 6th dec - 20th dec challenge

precious

Gold Member
Hey Everyone...

Right then not long for xmas and i seriously need to stop snacking and ordering take aways... :eek: and then hoping come WI day i would lose something :eek:

NO MORE... today i am setting myself a mini challenge starting today 6th dec till 20th dec.. Im looking to get to goal by the end of this challenge.. or just near... then come xmas i will be having a few days off to enjoy the goodies and same for new yrs..

Your all more than welcome to join.. if you have had a 100% day then just say
HO HO HO ... lol.. :4616:

Hoping this WILL keep me on track..

Ho Ho Hum - ha!

I've been 100% of what I intended...2 days of higher calories to try and jump start my weight loss after stalling despite being 100% before. Back to it tomorrow tho and hopefully be posting a loss on Sunday!

Good luck

You can do it!

Aww, that's a great challange:) Hope I'll have many ho ho ho days as well:p

HO HO HO....

Aline - you will hun.. the xmas food list is keeping me on track so far lol... oh and the bottles of baileys and drinks lol..

Well done Precious;)
We have to be carefull now, if we want to eat the yummy dinner and dessert during Christmas parties:p

Today I can't say the magic words, I had a naught dinner *sigh*

Anyway, I'll commit myself to this challange. After all my goal is living healthy vibrant life;) So, I hope I'll update tomorrow with a great ho ho!

well done girls...

aline we have to tread carefully all that yummy food and drinks are 17 days away lol... fingers crossed for another 100% HO HO HO day.. wiill be back later.. also dont worry about the naughty goodies u may have consumed as long as u get straight back into it...which sometimes i find very hard..good luck hunny..

Cat crazy welcome hunny..fab to hear ur staright back into it.. keep it up...

will be back later... have a lovely day everyone.. and keep warm :)

Helloooo im back... and its a ..... drum roll please.............................................................................................................

HO HO HO

was so close to being naughty ... phew ....

Today it was a HO HO HO day;)

Well done girls, it looks like we're behaving well;)

had my usual WI (thursdays) this morning and have lost 3lbs .... so happy....although for this challenge its gonna be mondays..

will be back for my 100% ho's

Back