Say HO HO HO to 100% days 6th dec - 20th dec challenge

@ Precious - Congrats for your loss, 3 pounds is amazing!!! also, thank you for your kind words; this thread is a creative motivator:)

@ Catcrazy - Nice job too;)

So, today it's HO HO HO again :D

See you tomorrow x

thanks aline.. i know cant believe it hun its been so slow so hope it is true.. ..

the only things thats keeping me going is the fact that all that yummy food ill be havin over xmas.. everyone else can too because WE CAN DO IT :)

x

yayy we are getting to grips with this now lol... keep going my lovelys.. 5 days completed ...........10 days to go .....

Have a lovely weekend everyone.. :)

Ho Ho Ho ... despite 5 cadburys roses, which i wont be bothering with again. How can there be more calories in 5 roes than there are in a whole dairy milk bar!

Not been 100% today due to Xmas party and bein out Xmas shopping so food choices were not very good. But straight back into it tomm. Absolutely stuffed and enjoying a bottle of wine and watching x factor final lol x

Hello girls,

@ Catcrazy - you rock girl, you have hohoho days everydar;)

@Precious - Hope you enjoyed the Xmas shopping. Yesterday i went Xmas shopping too, but for me, hehe

I hadn't time to come here before, but I deserve to say HO HO HO for Sunday (yesterday) :)

I hope I'll came back later to a hohoho for today:p

xx

HO HO HO... all parties are done with so looks like i should be havin 100%days all the way till this challenge ends.. Im so pleased with my self hoping this week will be just as good if not better for us all :)

Thanks aline... ofcourse u deserve a ho ho ho.. well done for sunday keep it up my love.

Xmas shopping - none for me im afraid but this weekend i will lol.. but aline ofcouse treat ya self honey why not :)

So far so good...

Hello girls,

@ Catcrazy - you rock girl, you have hohoho days everydar;)

I've had 4 planned cheat days since I started 14 weeks ago, 2 lots of 2 days to try and kick start stalls, it worked the first time but sadly not the second time :cry: but other than those I always come in under calories. I reckon its simply because I allow myself a chocolate wafer (82 calories) and a pack of quavers (87 calories) every single day...because theyre allowed I don't tend to crave chocolate or savoury foods. I don't always have them but being built in to each day has so far kept me on the straight and narrow (actually did have a craving for a greggs steak bake today but went after a cuppa)

And here's todays Ho Ho Ho

Keep it up everyone.

Back