Say something about youself!

Huseyin

Silver Member
Ok lets get to know what people are really like, what hobbies they have, what excites them and even what scares them.

So i shall go first

I love the Star wars Trilogy and collect most of the Lego Collectiors editions (these are models that are very detailed and no i dont play with lego lol)

Ok lets get to know what people are really like, what hobbies they have, what excites them and even what scares them.

I love music and am really into going to see Bands Live, Have a very full schedule this year with gigs including, The View, The Killers, The Enemy, Oasis, Kasabian to name a few. I love cycling and being outdoors when the weather permits!!

Like ALOT of ladies in here have to say I have found a BIG passion for clothes again and I spend too much time and money on the net shopping for clothes. I love being able to wear cool things again!

I am scared of moths!

Like Emski, I also love music, but from every genre and every era. I have an uncanny knack for remembering lyrics and believe I could have been something like a brain surgeon except my brain was too full of music to remember the important academic stuff :D

I am often asked by my colleagues the name of a song or who sang it when they can't remember.

I love to dance also, but probably believe I am better than I really am lol.

I love music too, mainly rock/metal/punk.

I play guitar in most styles of music but again mostly like the above types.

I love movies and have over 400 DVDs at present.

I have a technology enthusiast (hence my job) and have at least 6 different gadgets within my reach that are internet-capable :p

I used to be an avid BMX'er and got to the local skateparks / dirt jumps every weekend (which I am hoping to start up again soon!)

I have a near-eidetic memory (also known as "photographic" memory) and love to read and learn about almost anything.

I am scared of failure.

Music and art and motorbiking are my things.

I play the piano, guitar and am learning the mandolin. Took a stab at violin one upon a time, but not my thing. I have a 12 string and 2 6 strings - one semi-accoustic and one classical. I play my own stuff. I play mostly rock and roll on the piano. Springsteen, Beatles, Queen, all sorts.

I also paint, and am a qualified painting instructor. Other art I enjoy making is pottery, jewelery, painted gourds, rock carving and stained glass.

I love road trips. We put 5000 miles on our truck on our last trip. I just love going some random unknown place. We look at a map, close our eyes sometimes and just point. One of our first trips when we live in the states is too a tiny town called Arnold, Nebraska. :D

you would be surprised BL, im in a minority lol. now where did i put my lightsaber....

i'm in the process of finding myself and i'm questioning everything about myself, good and bad, to find out who i really am, who has been hiding away all these yars.

Things I am sure of:

I love television, I have several hundred dvds, and about half are tv series. I've owned at least 1000 more that I sold on to pay the rent when i was a student.

I hate change; most of the music I listen to is what I have listened to for years, so I have had virtually no exposure to new music for several years.

I am an extrovert trapped in an introverts body.

I love music too - yawn, how unoriginal - I used to run a promotion/management business for emerging artists and wrote gig reviews for a couple of ezines. I play piano, guitar and sing... but not as much as I should and never in front of anyone - too shy!

Also love love love film - and have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with Labyrinth - even to the point of having the odd collectable resin figure and every version of the film (VHS, soundtrack on tape, CD and download, and four versions of the DVD!)... hahahaha!

A xx

We all love music! ha! I used to sing in a band - i miss it loads!
I love making jewelleryhttp://www.rocknrose.co.uk
I love my doggy Max he's so entertaining.
I'm a third year Planning student - i hate it, can't wait to graduate!
I'm addicted to buying clothes!
I'm scared of everything - i'm a wimp
xxx

Last edited:
It study Town Planning - after three years at uni i still find it difficult to explain what it is haha! Think of your local planning department, I'm supposed to work there after June! Town planning is basically the study and planning of the urban and social environment :) not very exciting!
Which LL do you go to? I go to one in Durham! xx

I am not musical in anyway, only tend to listen to music in my car...which I think is quite sad...

I love animals and wildlife in particular....I like to help people who are worse off then myself. I hate it when people form cliques (sp) and exclude others, I enjoy learning about history but only upto the victorian era. I would love to be regressed to see if I lived in a former life as I believe I could well of been a peasant girl in russia in the early 1900's. I have a lot of drive and determination and leave no stone unturned in my quest for what I want....xx

Oh dear, I think I sound quite boring now, especially if I admit that I love doing jigsaws and they have got me through my first 2 weeks of LL :giggle:

I'm not at all creative but hoping to start attending some local craft workshops which I received information about this week.

I love reading and don't do enough of it. My current book is the The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly.

I love Star Trek (Star Wars is good but you can't beat Jean Luc Picard ;)) and Sci Fi series on TV in general.

Ok I'm a psychology & counselling student, in second year and loving it. I want to become a counsellor.

I love horses (and riding, though not that often), painting mugs, and cosying up with a nice dvd. Also having good chats with mates putting world to rights etc! Of course I like music, mostly of the rock variety. Muse is probably one of my very favourite bands though there are a few.

I am not religious but I am open minded and I do believe in God. I also believe in past lives.

One person I would like to meet from history is Queen Victoria, she sounded like a legend.. One time the doctor ordered her to cut back on her "bedroom activities" because she was exhausting herself with 10 kids, running an empire etc. Her reply was "No way I'd do that ever!" Heh! I think she'd be quite formidable if short of stature, but I suspect a wicked sense of humour.

Some very interesting things coming out here guys, Things we never knew!

Here is another one

I trained with the Shamrocks for a while, some of you maybe familiar with the UFC they participate in that event.

I have had I have had 12 major surgeries in my life. I have at least two ahead of me.

My ex-husband, many many years ago, had on more then one occassion, Ronald Reagen at his house for cocktails and dinner.

Tim Curry has held my hand and sang to me. (in case you are unsure, he was Dr. Frank N. Furter - Rocky Horror Picture Show, the devil in Legend, etc.) (Speaking of corsets - he is the only man I know that can rock one!! :D)

ooh very rock and roll BL!

It study Town Planning - after three years at uni i still find it difficult to explain what it is haha! Think of your local planning department, I'm supposed to work there after June! Town planning is basically the study and planning of the urban and social environment :) not very exciting!
Which LL do you go to? I go to one in Durham! xx

Thanks for explaining :) June will come soon enough!

I go to one in Newcastle (Gosforth). Have never been to Durham (yet) but will eventually.

Back