saying a shy hello

missy_ellie_uk

Hi everyone. Well I've been lurking today reading some of the posts and you seem like a friendly and supportive lot.....exactly what I need!

:eek:

Have found a slimming world group near me and I'm hoping to start that on Tues....my first try at 'proper' weightloss after losing a few pounds and gaining many more over the last 5 years.

Welcome to Mini's!

Friendly and Supportive are our middle name's here El, so you'll get tonnes of both while you are here :)

Good luck with your SW meeting / start!

Hi Miss Ellie (Dallas fan?)

Please don't be shy!

Good luck with your start. xx

Hello and welcome. x

Hi Ellie and welcome to this board. Good luck on you weight loss journey.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone

xkawaiix i'm looking to lose a lot - at least 4 stone I think, happy to do it fairly gradually as I want to keep it off this time, so thought SW was worth a go as its something that hopefully I should be able to stick to in the long term

x

sounds a good idea if it means you can get some support. I have been talking to a friend about my plans to loose weight (around 2 stone) and I am hoping that not wishing to seem like a failure to my friend will spurn me on. I hope when we see each other again (he lives in Japan) he will see the weight loss. I have also told my family so they will know not to tempt me with greasy snacks XD
i've realised its probably going to take me around 6 months to loose the weight, especially as I am overweight but not obese.

i love it when newbies talk to one another :D

well us newbs have to look out for each other lol

lol yes we do! :)

sounds like you are on the right track then, I know what you mean about not wanting to seem like a failure to your friend - I'm kind of the same with my husband, have told him I am going to do it, so I bloomin' well will now!

even if it takes you a while to lose the weight then that's better than losing it quickly and putting it all back on again.

well us newbs have to look out for each other lol

lol yes we do! :)

sounds like you are on the right track then, I know what you mean about not wanting to seem like a failure to your friend - I'm kind of the same with my husband, have told him I am going to do it, so I bloomin' well will now!

even if it takes you a while to lose the weight then that's better than losing it quickly and putting it all back on again.

So cute! :D

Well I promise us oldies won't bite ... x

Where are you guys from?

Back