Saying Hello

cddietgal

Hello,
I did CD last year and lost 4.5stone is 3mths and felt absolutly fantastic.I came off in April and have maaged to put 4st back on :mad:

I am so so tempted to go back onto CD but have heard its a 'once in a lifetime' type diet and it is so so so hard to get back onto it

Anyone share some insperational stories,I Know its all my own fault gaining weight as have eaten like a pig for the past few months :wave_cry:

Thanks CDgal x

I am in the same boat chick, :)

I have re-starting CD, my 1st Weigh In is tomorrow, I have put all my weight on I lost with CD & alot more.

I know its a really really hard diet, well it is for me as I am not good with willpower, but just think its only a few months out of your life to lose the weight, maintaining the weight is the hard part..

Come on here every moment you can for support,

xxx

Its always down to your state of mind.

I've tried so many diets over the years but felt in order to start any diet I had to be in the right frame of mind. Whether your there or not, only time will tell.
But the important thing to remember is you did it before so you CAN do it again.

I have had some good success with this diet over several months. The real challenge comes at the start, but once those first few days r under your belt, its probably easier than most other diets.
I have a few stone more I'd like to lose. That for me is the easy part. Keeping it off will be my real challenge.

I wish you all the best.

I think the key is definitely the maintenance here guys. I too am someone that put all mine plus back on and am restarting today. I dont plan to do this diet ever again, so its the last time i stick and do it properly, no stopping and thinking I can do it on my own. I can't and have proved that over and over time and time again. So wanted to send you all big hugs and wish you luck for the last attempt at cambridge. You can do it and will!

Back