Saying Hello :-)

lancslass

Hello

Just a quickie to introduce myself.

I started the CD on Friday so on Day 2 and am feeling fab already :) I have 5st 5lb to loose which hopfully will be gone by my 30th birthday (and holiday) in May.

At the moment I have that excited nervous,can't quite believe I am going to be thin feeling LOL .

I have had a bit if a read of this site,how do you make the mouse with the shakes?

Thanks

Sonya

Welcome Sonya

Im trying to get most of my weigh off for May as well, Good luck.

Im afraid I cant help with the mousse as I havent tried it yet, but I have got the powder for later.
xx

Hello

Just a quickie to introduce myself.

I started the CD on Friday so on Day 2 and am feeling fab already :) I have 5st 5lb to loose which hopfully will be gone by my 30th birthday (and holiday) in May.

At the moment I have that excited nervous,can't quite believe I am going to be thin feeling LOL .

I have had a bit if a read of this site,how do you make the mouse with the shakes?

Thanks

Sonya

Hi its nice to see another Sonya spelt the same as mine....well done on getting to day 2 and feeling great....good luck...
Sonya x

Sonkie - I had to read that twice before I got it.......very funny. ROFL now........

x

Bettyboo

pmsl .....Thanx BETTY ...My name gets spelt mostly with an I and sometimes with a J but yes mine is with a Y. There are not that many that I have heard of with a Y so its nice to see.

Thanks

Sonya

Hiya

You need to have bought mix-a-mousse from your CDC. Chill the water overnight in the fridge. Add your scoop of mix-a-mousse to your shake in the packet, and shake it up to mix it together. Throw contents into the water and mix with your blender. Leave in the fridge until set/semi set depending on how you want it :)

Well done so far - and with a holiday to motivate you it should be a breeze.

Hi Sonya and welcome to Minimins

You have done so well so far. Nice to meet you and good luck with the rest of your journey.
Keep us updated with how you are doing.

Jazzy x

Back