saying hi about to switch

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
Hey guys just thought id drop in and say hello. My names serena and i have follwed slimming world for the past year but reached a stubbling block for past few months...and have regained a bit of weight ive decided to go to my local weight watchers thisevening and give the new pp plan a try. A change is as good as the rest they so.

Has the plan changed much and is it still easy to follow.

look forward to getting to know some of you :devilangel:

Hey guys just thought id drop in and say hello. My names serena and i have follwed slimming world for the past year but reached a stubbling block for past few months...and have regained a bit of weight ive decided to go to my local weight watchers thisevening and give the new pp plan a try. A change is as good as the rest they so.

Has the plan changed much and is it still easy to follow.

look forward to getting to know some of you :devilangel:

Hi Serena
There's a few on here that have swapped from SW to WW - I love the new PP - never hungry like on the old plan - good luck :)

i've recently done the same and lost 3.5lbs in my first week! good luck with it hun it's very easy to follow if you plan abit. remember we're all here if you have any questions :) x

Ahhh thanks guys ..i struggled a bit the first few days as i couldnt get my head round the new changes and the swamping from sw. I seem to have it under control now so hopefully may get a loss this week

well done graciebabes good to hear im not the only one who needed a change

i am finding it much easier to sustain than slimming world, and reduces my need for the occasional binge, as i know i can have a chocolate bar after my tea if i fancy it :) x

i am finding it much easier to sustain than slimming world, and reduces my need for the occasional binge, as i know i can have a chocolate bar after my tea if i fancy it :) x

I completely agree - I used to save all my syns for drinks at the weekend and felt deprived during the week - I lost 1/2 stone in my first 3 weeks - but must confess to a bit of a Dominos binge outside of my weeklies this week but back on it the next day!

sweetchant1lly said:
Ahhh thanks guys ..i struggled a bit the first few days as i couldnt get my head round the new changes and the swamping from sw. I seem to have it under control now so hopefully may get a loss this week

well done graciebabes good to hear im not the only one who needed a change

I swapped over as o did SW before and now doing WW and have been doing it for 3 weeks and lost nearly 12lbs and I am chuffed. But I also weigh in at the Monthly Weigh In Team ....that keeps me on track as I am doing it at home.

Welcome to the lighter side lol....hope to see you at the Monthly Weigh InTeam....x

Sent by iPad

thanks guys @yes i shall have a look at the monthly weigh in team

Back