Sayomi's not so updated diary

sayomi08

hello all, I know we're all going through the same thing but I just thought I wanted to share my experience so far. It's been a week since I've started lipotrim and I feel fantastic. My starting weight was 14st, one week later I went in for my weigh in and I'm am now 13st! yay! If only every week I'll be losing a stone, but I doubt it. Anyways, I'm in kitosis and strangely enough, full of energy. I was dancing to my music, prancing around in my room, I did think of going to the gym but then I couldn't be bothered cause it was windy and raining. But by mid evening, I crashed and just led on my bed, trying hard not to sleep. haha.

Anyways, I had no symptoms for the first couple of days, which was cool... however, I do miss eating/chewing though. I sometimes think of food and want to eat... even though I'm not hungry =(
But must resist! shouldn't be too long before I reach my target weight! =D

Day 8 of lipotrim, I find that my lips are always dry and chapped, even though I have 2 litres of water a day... =(
Also, i'm starting to think about food more and I'm always tempted... Guess I've just started to miss the feel of chewing something rather than just drinking something all the time =(
But continue to resist... Not long till my target weight.... Yeah... Not long... T_T

... Feels like forever...

Back