Say's Diary!

Say

Hey! Ok, so I'm working long shifts and I started out on Weight Watchers back in April and lost a stone and ended up going to Slimming World as I'd done it previously and lost 3stone. It worked fantastic in the past but that was when I had a part time job and all the free time in the world to stand and cook.

Now, I'm working 11 hour shifts and I feel that Weight Watchers helped me alot better with my new life-style so back to it I go!

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (2) 1/4 Pint Skimmed Milk (0.5) with Splenda

Lunch: WW Chicken & Bacon Sandwich (4) 2 x Cup of tea (0) 1/4 Pint of Skimmed Milk (0.5) 2 x Belvita Biscuit

Dinner: WW Oval Sweet Chili Chicken Pizza (3.5) 246g jacket potato made into chips (2.5)

Snacks: 500ml Sprite zero (0)

Total so far 15 Remaining 10

Oh lord I need to use up these points!

Hi Say, Great that you have been able to lose such an amount and that you are changing to suit you're circumstanstances, very wise! - ll hour shifts? wow, that's quite an ordeal.
Look forward to seeing your continued progress if I may tune in now and again.

I am doing the OLD WW which is by weighing everything for portion size. I really don't think I could do the points system as I would constantly be tempted to eat a lot of sweet stuff.

Keep up the good work.:)

Wooo thank you for the reply, 11 hours aren't too bad. Once you're in the office you don't really notice the change between 8 hours and 11 hours. Then again, we're only in 4 days a week with a 3 day weekend!

That's good though, as long as you know your vices and chose accordingly then you're all the wiser.

On to today!

Breakfast: Wanted to head into town so grabbed a quick up of tea and measured out 200ml milk (0.5)

Lunch: Magareita Leggara from Pizza Express (7.5) with a diet coke (0)

Snacks: 2 x Cup of tea (milk from the measured amount above) 1 x Alpen Light bar (1) 3 Ryvitas (1.5) 2 slices of ham (0.5) 40g Phili light (1.5)

Dinner: M&S Count on Us Roast Chicken with Mash and veg (5.5) Added brocoli and cauliflower (0)

Evening: Options Hot Chocolate (0.5) Bit of squirty cream (0.5) Flake from multipack (3)

Total so far: 24.5 out of 25

Total amount of days on plan = 2

Last edited:
Plan for tomorrow!

Breakfast: Missed breakfast!

Mid-morning: Large Skinny hot chocolate (3)

Lunch: Count on us Spaghetti carbonara (6.5) Going to try and grab some salad on the way to work to go with this. Edit: I legged it over to Dunnes and tried to get some salad but there was no mixed apart from sandwich lettuce! So had a massive pile of that with it! 2 x WW chocolate cookies (1.5)

Mid evening: Pot noodle in a mug (0.5) Alpen light bar (1) velvet crunch crisps (1)

Dinner: M&S Chicken Noodle Soup (2.5) Brown Roll (2.5)

Alpen light bar (1) with WW vanilla yoghurt (0.5)
Skimmed Milk (0.5 for 200 ml)
Flake from multipack (3) with Options Hot Chocolate (0.5)

Total 24 out of 25

Total amount of days on plan = 3

Last edited:
Back