Scale difference

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Hey all!

I'm really confused!! I started Lipotrim on 4th Jan weighing 13.1st and finished it on 11.10st at the start of Feb. That weight is according to my pharmacists scales and my mams weight watchers scales. I just looked at my CD card and on 29th Jan she weighed me at 12.8st...that can't be right!

I think I weigh the 11.10st but can there really be a 12lb difference on my CD's scales???

I have a difference between mine and my CDC's scales but only of a pound or two, perhaps weigh at the pharmacist again and see what they say or get some of your own. I can see how a 12 pound difference could be very disheartening, please don't let it bother you and if you choose to go by whatever scales you want to.

I'd go by the pharmacy's ones especially if your mums is the same too. You'll loose each week on CD, just count the lbs off you are loosing and don't look at the weight so much as they must be wrong! x

Thanks ladies!! That's what I think I'll do...count down the lbs from the 11st 10lbs as two scales can't be wrong. I'm just thinking of all the poor girls who could think they're much heavier if going by the CDC scales

That's really strange I started LT at 18.8 finished on my scales at 17.8. Went to my CDC and was 18.3!!! And today a couple of weeks on she weighed me at 17.10 went straight home to my scales and I was 17.2 !!! How much do I actually weigh?????

My scales are half a stone lighter than my CDC. I questioned this as I told hr I like my (2sets of scales) better than hers as they were kinder to me :)

She advised that her scales were correct and she gets them professionally balanced regularly. Still like mine better though

Hey all!

I'm really confused!! I started Lipotrim on 4th Jan weighing 13.1st and finished it on 11.10st at the start of Feb. That weight is according to my pharmacists scales and my mams weight watchers scales. I just looked at my CD card and on 29th Jan she weighed me at 12.8st...that can't be right!

I think I weigh the 11.10st but can there really be a 12lb difference on my CD's scales???

Is it possible she weighed you at 11st 8lb but wrote it down wrong? I really don't think her scales would be out by that much, she'd have hunners of complaints from all us serial weighers! :D

my cdc's scales have me as lossing 2 and a half stone this week thou they weighed her correctly, i think they are bloomin marvelous thou other scales dont have me as weighing anyway near as low as hers do this week, lol

I saw her tonight and it's all sorted!! Her scales were very kind to me tonight :) Lost 5lbs woohoo!!

C robson you weigh more in the evening than you do in the morning so that might explain the difference

There was about 30 mins between weighing times today!!! I think I'll stick to mind I like them better! Lol

Back