Scale differences

whoops

I was weighed today by my cdc I cam home tonight and weighed myself on my scales as I thought there was a 2lb difference but they weighed in at the same as my cdc's at lunchtime.
Oh well I still lost I guess!!

Hi whoops, mine weigh less than my cdc's but I just watch mine go down I don't watch the numbers (can't really see them and I'm only 5 6, must get my eyes tested) I use the home ones and a general downward indicator and let my cdc be the official record keeper. Great losses by the way, well done xx

I tended to always stay away from scales and weighing myself. I only got weighed once a week at the counsellors. I started off weighig mself for the first coupld of weeks, but I would get so demoralised about seeminly not losing or sometimes even seeming to gain, only to go for the official weigh-in and find I had dropped 4 lbs again.

This diet is hard enough without adding to it by psychologically beating yourself as well .....

Yes you're right Steve!
I should be glad that I am losing after spending time on weight watchers and hoping that I had followed it enough to lose!! With this I seem guaranteed to lose each week!

Back