Scale issue!

Chelles

Ok so I'm a bit naughty and have been weighing myself far more than I should! I have decided to get rid of my scales so this problem won't happen again and make me feel like rubbish!

My question is this - I weighed myself this morning and again this evening. This morning the lb part of my weight was .5 and this evening it's .9! That's a increase of 4lb!

Can anyone make me feel better about this cos right now I'm feeling a bit rubbish!

I have stuck to it 100% so don't know what it could be!

Scales heading to the bin!

You always weigh more in the evening, it's water weight and the shakes you've eaten all day. They usually say 2 - 3 lbs heavier in the evening. I have started weighing myself daily but I would only do it in the morning! I find seeing the numbers go down, if even slowly, helps me get through the day with no food :)

That's why I have been weighing myself. It is lovely watching the figure go down every time I step on the scales.

Thank you for the advice and maybe I will keep the scales and just weigh in the mornings!

I posted almost identically the other day. 4lbs increase by night time but all gone by morning

It's all the water that does it I'm sure lol

Remember that a litre of water is 2.2lbs, and add on the weight of any packs you've had.

You where all right. Weighed myself this morning and I was .3lbs instead of .9lbs last night! That's a shocking 4lbs of fluid!!

Also each pint of water is 1lb in weight too!

My scales show a 6/8lb difference from morning to night! Last night my scales were showing 18.10 this morning 18.2.....x

I suppose the positive is that your always being weighed at the same time. I can find positives in everything!

I weigh half a stone more in the evening than in the morning - thankfully my goal is size based rather than weight based or I'd be in a right old pickle!!!

Back